Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

Updated Pic of my 2016 Radrover with +1700 miles after one year of riding. First day of Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta from 10/7 to 10/15. Able to ride the 27 miles roundtrip from my house to the north end of town to watch the early morning lift off. Able to avoid the crowds, parking issues, wasted time waiting trying to get there and leaving by car.

2017-10-07 07.41.14_preview.jpeg
2017-10-07 07.41.26_preview.jpeg
2017-10-07 07.41.29_preview.jpeg
2017-10-07 07.41.45_preview.jpeg

Evelo does not offer the nuvinchi harmony (automatic shifting), on the Delta.
The Delta comes with the nuvinchi 380 cvt, manual vs auto....

Stunningly good looking bike. If I was shopping for a new ebike, without a doubt the Delta would be one of the top candidates I would consider. When Court reviewed this bike a few months back, one of the few potential 'cons' he brought up was that the cadence sensing can feel quite abrupt. Is this something one gets accustomed to and kind of deals with easily and naturally once one lives with the bike for a few weeks? Or can it still catch you a bit off guard in certain situations, perhaps especially when in one of the higher levels of assist?

Stunningly good looking bike. If I was shopping for a new ebike, without a doubt the Delta would be one of the top candidates I would consider. When Court reviewed this bike a few months back, one of the few potential 'cons' he brought up was that the cadence sensing can feel quite abrupt. Is this something one gets accustomed to and kind of deals with easily and naturally once one lives with the bike for a few weeks? Or can it still catch you a bit off guard in certain situations, perhaps especially when in one of the higher levels of assist?
The cadence sensing is abrupt but easy for me to get used to seeing this is my second ebike, my first was a fat bike with a hub motor and cadence sensor so I am used to the lunge.....I find the throttle on the Delta is very smooth and can be used in tight situations with confidence plus the hydraulic brakes have motor inhibitors that can help.

Back