Lectric XP

According to Hutchentoot, his #492x shipped two days ago now, but Bumr's #5093 has not yet shipped (which is the earliest I've seen in the #5xxx range on this forum). So they're probably somewhere between there right now. It seems they might have slowed down a little bit, but it's alright.

Last edited:
#49XX in Minnesota received bike yesterday (in the rain)- I will say the box stayed pretty dry despite being out there for a good 2 hours and the bike was completely dry upon opening.
0 Issues thus far, installed after market bike seat, phone mount and they threw in the panier bags (even though I didn't use a promo code?).

Friends of Lectric eBikes,
Thank you for all the great posts, photos, and videos! There is so much great information here... and some good humor!

We know many of you waited 10 weeks or more for your bike. Congratulations on your perseverance ! Rather than a free pannier bag we should have sent each of you a T-shirt that said, "I survived the great Lectric eBike pre-order!" For you survivors, you'll be glad to know we made incredible progress in September and those who order today will 'only' wait 2 - 3 weeks for their bike to ship. I suspect in early November we will have bikes in stock. A major milestone - and minor miracle.

We will soon announce we have completed our move into a new north Phoenix location. I suspect we'll be able to entertain visitors beginning in November. If you are ever in the Phoenix area please stop by.

Thank you for placing your trust in us. Customer comments like, "This thing is a BLAST to ride! Far exceeding my cool factor, fun factor and quality expectations" validate our work. Yet, Lectric eBikes is more than bikes. It's more than a business. It's about getting exercise, having fun, and engaging with the world and the people in it. Our goal is to rekindle the youthful spirit in each of us. To reignite our curiosity, our sense of adventure, and our wonder. We've only just begun!

The support we get from you is amazing, and we will never forget that! Thanks, again!
Brent

Thank you for all the great posts, photos, and videos! There is so much great information here... and some good humor!

We know many of you waited 10 weeks or more for your bike. Congratulations on your perseverance ! Rather than a free pannier bag we should have sent each of you a T-shirt that said, "I survived the great Lectric eBike pre-order!" For you survivors, you'll be glad to know we made incredible progress in September and those who order today will 'only' wait 2 - 3 weeks for their bike to ship. I suspect in early November we will have bikes in stock. A major milestone - and minor miracle.

We will soon announce we have completed our move into a new north Phoenix location. I suspect we'll be able to entertain visitors beginning in November. If you are ever in the Phoenix area please stop by.

Thank you for placing your trust in us. Customer comments like, "This thing is a BLAST to ride! Far exceeding my cool factor, fun factor and quality expectations" validate our work. Yet, Lectric eBikes is more than bikes. It's more than a business. It's about getting exercise, having fun, and engaging with the world and the people in it. Our goal is to rekindle the youthful spirit in each of us. To reignite our curiosity, our sense of adventure, and our wonder. We've only just begun!

The support we get from you is amazing, and we will never forget that! Thanks, again!
Brent
Thank you Brent, the bike was worth the wait.

Oh and hey Brent if your still out there, I'm up for one of those shirts if you want to send them out to us first time buyers. Cheers.

By the way, I'm a medium.

Looks like a new company entered into the e-bike arena. Has anyone had any experience with this company or bike? It checks a lot of boxes for me. There are a few sponsored youtube videos on the bike.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Well I have mine,it comes in a package that is not very protective, but the bike is pretty tough, I would have liked a full suspension, but cost was an issue, the bike has performed well. I did a video on my likes and dislikes on youtube.

Rather than a free pannier bag we should have sent each of you a T-shirt that said, "I survived the great Lectric eBike pre-order!"
I mean, if you're taking design ideas...

Attachments

• t-background.png
    t-background.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 218
  • t-example.png
    t-example.png
    487.3 KB · Views: 229
  • t-transparent.png
    t-transparent.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 211

Brent
Just got my two this afternoon! They arrived in perfect condition and they’re on the charger now! Looking forward to getting to know them tomorrow! Perfect bike weather here in NorCal! More feedback later! Thanks for all the great support from Lectric, you guys are always available and very friendly and helpful!

Attachments

• B6BA5EB1-7020-4E0C-ABCA-AD89ADF84771.jpeg
    B6BA5EB1-7020-4E0C-ABCA-AD89ADF84771.jpeg
    590.2 KB · Views: 275
Lucky your there in Georgia, got some great weather to bike in, days are getting shorter and colder up north here, going to be a real heart breaker to put the bike away for the winter months.
It's hot AF right now. 97 today. Next week supposed to be cooler

My bikes received this week appear to have different locking levers. The release is uses a sliding motion.

Attachments

• IMG_20191002_215329 (2).jpg
    IMG_20191002_215329 (2).jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_20191002_215311 (2).jpg
    IMG_20191002_215311 (2).jpg
    220 KB · Views: 296
Here are the settings I am able to adjust and the ones I cannot adjust. I'm a tinkerer by nature and look forward to unlocking these and or seeking an alternative. Anyways here's my XP's controller settings:

*=Unlocked

*P01: 1-3 LCD brightness
*P02: 1 MPH/0 KPH

P03: 48V Voltage
*P04: 10
P05: 1 Throttle on/off
P06: 20 inch tire height
P07: 1
*P08: 32 - 45 max speed (KPH)
*P09: 0

P10: 2
*P11: 3 Pedal Assist Sensitivity
*P12: 3

P13: 12
P14: 18
P15: 40V
P16: 0 mile odometer
P17: 0
P18: 100%
P19: 0
P20: 0

This bike definitely gets people's attention (so far in a good way). A gentleman at Target asked me what kind of bike it was and commented that he'd never seen anything like it. Later on my trip I stopped at a pizza place to get a slice of pizza and a guy riding a fat tire mountain bike asked me what kind of bike it was and we got into a long conversation. Another guy riding a bike also joined in. Everyone seems to like it, they were impressed! 😁

Lastly, I received my XP yesterday and since went for a long ride. My Google Pixel 3a's Fit app which uses GPS recorded 28 miles. The XP odometer recorded 22 miles. I stopped and rested a couple times as I mentioned above but for the most part this was a general round trip. I'll record more runs and keep posting my results.

Last edited:
Back