Lectric XP

I sent these same questions to lectric. Will let u know if and when they respond. Is anybody elses bike going up pas modes in increments? Does yours just take off from a dead stop in pas 3 or does it hit 1st then 2nd then 3rd?

Went for a short ride this afternoon and the the power is applied in steps over a period of time. What annoys me is the PAS delay both after starting to pedal and again after you stop pedaling. I think I would prefer the PAS to stop as soon as the pedaling stops. It seems like it can keep accelerating for a couple seconds after you stop the pedals. I think I can get used to the delay startin PAS.

Went for a short ride this afternoon and the the power is applied in steps over a period of time. What annoys me is the PAS delay both after starting to pedal and again after you stop pedaling. I think I would prefer the PAS to stop as soon as the pedaling stops. It seems like it can keep accelerating for a couple seconds after you stop the pedals. I think I can get used to the delay startin PAS.
Thanks. Good to know Not just me. Not trying to be petty just wondering cuz its different than my other one

So, I've been seeing a lot of posts about vinyl wrapping bikes.. so I figured I'd share my bike decorating plan.. I'm going the sticker route.. see attached picture for an idea of what I'm talking about.. 39039

Thanks. Good to know Not just me. Not trying to be petty just wondering cuz its different than my other one

I do not regret buying the Lectric. I don't. It's a great way to stick a toe in the water and see if ebikes are something I want to do. I can sell it tomorrow for more than I paid for it, because I did the hard part, I WAITED AND WAITED to get it delivered. Now, if I've paid enough homage to Lectric...

Tommy - how much more refined and just plain better is the Rad? I'm really curious!

My bike is due mid sept... I was looking at batteries there are other batteries with the same form factor but more Ah 14ah is this one.
Do you guys know if they are all the same?
Bob
Sno kid you nailed it. Nobody would measure battery and share info so i did when i finally got mine . These batteries are the exactly the same, same connections and measurements 43cm x 4cm x 10.3 free shipping on aliexpress if anybody has heard of it. Says delivery by 10/16.

I do not regret buying the Lectric. I don't. It's a great way to stick a toe in the water and see if ebikes are something I want to do. I can sell it tomorrow for more than I paid for it, because I did the hard part, I WAITED AND WAITED to get it delivered. Now, if I've paid enough homage to Lectric...

Tommy - how much more refined and just plain better is the Rad? I'm really curious!
Havnt got the lectric quite dialed in yet. 12 miles and only half battery left worries me but have been testing on hills and doing some throttle only testing against rad. Rad is definitely better but i dont think $600 better(early bird i paid $899). Throw in fenders and rack and tax(which would be another $100 or so in Michigan) and the lectric is almost a 2 for. I only paid $1100 off craigslist and got fenders and rack and slicks and nobbies for a 2019 though. Lectric worth it in my opinion.

So I now have my new handlebars grips, seat and seatpost installed and wow what a difference! The wider handlebar alone makes such a huge difference in control and confidence. Seat post is amazing and I hope the new seat wears in after a bunch of rides as it is a tad stiff so far but I like it’s somewhat skinnier profile than the original. You just float around now with so much control, slap some hydraulic disc brakes on this bike and call it a day, it is that good.

Went to see my buddy down by the playground as he went there with his two kids and instantly was accosted by some dude asking about this bike! It’s like a magnet, EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY stares at you, even more so than if you were in a yellow Lamborghini.

I also ran through the fasteners and found the tail light really loose on one side, and my right pedal was just snug but not tight like I prefer so I cranked on it a bit. All the rest was ok..

Oh yeah and another problem with my new bar is that the area near the stem is wider than the original bar so the computer with its rubber shims is too wide for screws to grab and too loose without. I will make up some other kind of shim but it grabs with enough pressure for now to be totally fine..

Pics!

Attachments

• EE0333E0-57C4-49DE-8428-6928F19730D3.jpeg
    EE0333E0-57C4-49DE-8428-6928F19730D3.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 550
  • 0320A9FC-7829-4AC9-87EF-2461FC2E9033.jpeg
    0320A9FC-7829-4AC9-87EF-2461FC2E9033.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 612
  • 97783705-EBB2-4DC3-951A-F253B4DF7967.jpeg
    97783705-EBB2-4DC3-951A-F253B4DF7967.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 566
  • 0287BCA1-E960-429D-8F7A-DE5F90F3B7AF.jpeg
    0287BCA1-E960-429D-8F7A-DE5F90F3B7AF.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 547
  • 335A9C1E-33A2-4F40-9A98-94207EFA45CB.jpeg
    335A9C1E-33A2-4F40-9A98-94207EFA45CB.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 466
Ive noticed in the last couple months of waiting that most of this Chinese stuff, motors and batteries listed on line that the first 8 digits of serial # appear to be a date. 20192207xxxxxxx for example. If this is true my battery is a 2012 made on 20th of march. Maybe its the case and the cells are new i dont know. Does anybody know if these types of batteries have even been around sice 2012. Battery also came with little rubber disk on the side of it. No rattle on mine.

Attachments

• 15694559448451847269754.jpg
    15694559448451847269754.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 562
  • 1569456370444148011394.jpg
    1569456370444148011394.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
So I now have my new handlebars grips, seat and seatpost installed and wow what a difference! The wider handlebar alone makes such a huge difference in control and confidence. Seat post is amazing and I hope the new seat wears in after a bunch of rides as it is a tad stiff so far but I like it’s somewhat skinnier profile than the original. You just float around now with so much control, slap some hydraulic disc brakes on this bike and call it a day, it is that good.

Went to see my buddy down by the playground as he went there with his two kids and instantly was accosted by some dude asking about this bike! It’s like a magnet, EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY stares at you, even more so than if you were in a yellow Lamborghini.

I also ran through the fasteners and found the tail light really loose on one side, and my right pedal was just snug but not tight like I prefer so I cranked on it a bit. All the rest was ok..

Oh yeah and another problem with my new bar is that the area near the stem is wider than the original bar so the computer with its rubber shims is too wide for screws to grab and too loose without. I will make up some other kind of shim but it grabs with enough pressure for now to be totally fine..

Pics!
Thanks for reminding me about the display. Mine was loose too. Probably loosen it so they can tuck it in during shipping. As soon as you posted that info i remembered moving mine into position by hand while unboxing. All good now.

Sno kid you nailed it. Nobody would measure battery and share info so i did when i finally got mine . These batteries are the exactly the same, same connections and measurements 43cm x 4cm x 10.3 free shipping on aliexpress if anybody has heard of it. Says delivery by 10/16.

I got mine today and was curious about this as well. I can confirm the dimensions. I did get 4.3cm width though if you include the plastic lip on the end. With the lip, I'm seeing 43cm x 4.3 cm x 10.3 cm.

Last edited:
Havnt got the lectric quite dialed in yet. 12 miles and only half battery left worries me but have been testing on hills and doing some throttle only testing against rad. Rad is definitely better but i dont think $600 better(early bird i paid $899). Throw in fenders and rack and tax(which would be another $100 or so in Michigan) and the lectric is almost a 2 for. I only paid $1100 off craigslist and got fenders and rack and slicks and nobbies for a 2019 though. Lectric worth it in my opinion.

Well get to work man and dial that thing in!!! lol I've been trying too and went back to the defaults today. :(

Great answer to my question! Thank you!

Pics!
I like the handlebars...more space for adding more junk! What is the name, size, and where did you get it and the bar end horns? On your display you could just add 2 good quality black zip-ties, it may not be perfectly tight but I have loosened mine a little so that I can twist it out of the way when I fold up the bike and it doesn't move around while riding.

Can somebody else check thier battery case and see if the first 8 digits could be construed as a date. Im seeing on aliexpress that it is a date and called a "batch code" the number is in the black plastic part on the side and at bottom of battery. I hope i didnt get a 2012 battery

Can somebody else check thier battery case and see if the first 8 digits could be construed as a date. Im seeing on aliexpress that it is a date and called a "batch code" the number is in the black plastic part on the side and at bottom of battery. I hope i didnt get a 2012 battery

Rad mini battery March 12, 2019. Hub motor Jan 22nd 2019. See pics WTF
Mine has the exact same number. My guess is that it's a patent number.

Whew! Anybody else with same #? Thanks guys
Mine has the exact same number. My guess is that it's a patent number.

Attachments

• 156945935602827112975.jpg
    156945935602827112975.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 506
  • 15694593872841357237846.jpg
    15694593872841357237846.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 342
You guys are the best. You can see why i was curious from the pics. Thanks for putting me ar ease Damon and Yeti

handlebar extenders are also a viable option for lazy people like me or someone who doesn't want to spend money on new bars and grips. I like that your light will be above cables and you can position phone right over the display. also take your crap off of it and you can use it for a stand when you flip bike over to work on it. https://www.amazon.com/Yizhet-Handl...2CQGRQXCFNBZSPRPS&refRID=8AR2CQGRQXCFNBZSPRPS man I hope this link I posted works I don't know what im doing

Back