Lectric XP

I received the missing parts from Lectric. The battery port cap, the derailer guard (for me is something to have during transportation) and the most important one the 52 tooth crank.
Also my wife white XP from the"early September" batch started moving yesterday. We are super excited.

For those that think the derailleur guards is an important piece of equipment as I do protecting the derailleur and wiring to the motor, I found spares at Darceman's favorite site ( and now one of mine 😊 ) in the $1.00 price range. I will be carrying a spare as I found out yesterday how easily I can damage one in transporting my bikes they way we will use them. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...&SearchText=derailleur+guard&switch_new_app=y

For those that think the derailleur guards is an important piece of equipment as I do protecting the derailleur and wiring to the motor, I found spares at Darceman's favorite site ( and now one of mine 😊 ) in the $1.00 price range. I will be carrying a spare as I found out yesterday how easily I can damage one in transporting my bikes they way we will use them. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...&SearchText=derailleur+guard&switch_new_app=y
Hi Brobox....it's definitely one of my favourite sites but I would suggest making sure you watch the shipping charges they're sneaky that way......;)

Hi Brobox....it's definitely one of my favourite sites but I would suggest making sure you watch the shipping charges they're sneaky that way......;)
From your previous post I have been watching that. Mostly try to go with "free" shipping to avoid that and watch the deleivery time. Some go as long as 60 days. Fun site, thanks for posting it. Can't believe how inexpense things are and I don't have to run all over town for small items, like a patch kit, combo field tool set, etc. The Suntour seat post was the real head turner, 1/2 price and same shipping time as you said from Amazon.

I guess since this forum has been so split up, there is nothing going on any more. :(

Curious if many others have changed the P06 setting from a 20 inch tires to the 22.2 size of the fat tires? Did you find a more accurate reading of the odometer?

I guess since this forum has been so split up, there is nothing going on any more. :(

Curious if many others have changed the P06 setting from a 20 inch tires to the 22.2 size of the fat tires? Did you find a more accurate reading of the odometer?

My bike is scheduled to arrive today. I do plan to dial in the accuracy of the speedometer to match a handheld gps. I will start with the 22.2 size and tweak from there if needed. It may be that one decimal point is all we have to play with. I would expect accuracy of the odometer to carry over as well. Bought my helmet yesterday but put off buying any other goodies till I actually have the bike in my hands. Maybe some road tires and a different seat/seatpost are in my future.

It would have been easier for me to have kept all the info in the one thread but as more people get the bikes, it will make sense to have more threads. I dont need someone to organize my desk for me LOL.

Just curious, has any body else order an extra battery and not have it sent yet? Just noticed today they are sold out of them now, I ordered mine about a month ago.
Hi, Yes, I ordered an extra battery to go along with the purchase of the bike and the Pannier bag on July 19, 2019. The bike and bag were just delivered Sept. 18, 2019 but the extra battery was not included and no mention of it. I'm going to reach out to the company today to see what's up.

Hi, Yes, I ordered an extra battery to go along with the purchase of the bike and the Pannier bag on July 19, 2019. The bike and bag were just delivered Sept. 18, 2019 but the extra battery was not included and no mention of it. I'm going to reach out to the company today to see what's up.
Got a hold of them yesterday, they responded saying they have a big batch coming in and with the move and all they just are having a tuff time keeping up with the orders. Not a big deal, I understand they got overwhelmed with the bike orders.

My bike is scheduled to arrive today. I do plan to dial in the accuracy of the speedometer to match a handheld gps. I will start with the 22.2 size and tweak from there if needed. It may be that one decimal point is all we have to play with. I would expect accuracy of the odometer to carry over as well. Bought my helmet yesterday but put off buying any other goodies till I actually have the bike in my hands. Maybe some road tires and a different seat/seatpost are in my future.

It would have been easier for me to have kept all the info in the one thread but as more people get the bikes, it will make sense to have more threads. I dont need someone to organize my desk for me LOL.
Congratulations on the arrival! On splittling up the forums, I had no problem bookmarking Accessories or other items I saw without having to look for what forum I saw it in. Oh well, just me I guess. Hate to see the forum participation drop off and sharing ideas.
Hope you report the Speedometer results with changing the setting.
Darcemans Aliexpress site is an awesome place to get accessories if you don't mind the wait. The cell phone holder I just bought on Amazon for $9.99 was a $1.49 on Aliexpress. I sat down last night and started an "ads to cart" list for all the other accessories I want, none of which I need now, tire repait kit, etc. Some I may not even use, but for a buck 39, who cares? 😊

My bike is scheduled to arrive today. I do plan to dial in the accuracy of the speedometer to match a handheld gps. I will start with the 22.2 size and tweak from there if needed. It may be that one decimal point is all we have to play with. I would expect accuracy of the odometer to carry over as well.
Somebody here reported trying this. They were unable to get both odometer and speedometer to read correctly. Search this thread. I think I read it here. Good luck. Please let us know how it turns out.

A Public Service Announcement.
Kawanias in most major areas has a bike program reconditioning bikes all year and gives them away to underprivileged children at Christmas. http://www.kiwanisbikes.org/donate.html The web site show NV, but they have it here in my small town of FL as well.
Many of us are removing brand new seats, posts, etc that we will never use. I hope people will consider donating their unwanted accessories, no matter how big or small to this worthy organization. Our wimpy bells that most of us will throw away will make a kids that has never had one smile from ear to ear. Our seat will be totally "racer" to them.

I drive a pickup and every time I see a bike out at the street for trash pickup, it goes in the back of the truck to drop off at Kawanias. I have been involved with this program for years and it it a great program. They would love to have your takeoffs to make an old bike new again to go to a needy person.

Last edited:
Back