Lectric XP

I initially did something similar but the rattle came back...hopefully this works for you 👌
They sell rubber material in a few sizes like 1/8 1/4 thick that on the one side it has a sticky back and you can put several pieces on the surface of the battery to compensate for any gaps.

They sell rubber material in a few sizes like 1/8 1/4 thick that on the one side it has a sticky back and you can put several pieces on the surface of the battery to compensate for any gaps.
The problem is unless you're only putting it on the back of the battery it won't fit through the hole where the battery goes into the frame if you add any kind of thing to the side of the battery... That's why I pushed in a shim.

Yesterday I received my bike, order #3997 (I didnt even had fedex label!!). I ordered a black XP but received a white one instead. I was disappointed but it looked better than black so decided to keep it anyway. It didnt have any deraileur or rattling issue. After initial checklist, I put on the suspension seat post. I tilted the bike and throttled it to check the motor. Wow, motor was extremely silent and wheel was rotating like crazy fast. I got excited to try it out on road so I put it on charge. Waited patiently for hours for it to charge. When the light turned blue it was ready. I took the bike outside for a ride. Then my phone rang. It was not a call but my morning alarm, I opened my eyes and saw my XP fading away. I hate my phone. So here I am sitting in my office with a sad heart with a order #3997 and probably a month more of wait time.

Have a good day!
Interesting that #3997 has been filled but #35xx hasn't. But this has happened b4. As I recall, a couple days ago there was a #2xxx that hadn't been shipped. Curious.

Changing gears. I've never ridden a bike with many gears. I haven't ridden any bike in a loooooong time but that's a whole 'nother issue.

Youtube videos telling newbs like me how to change gears show people on non-electric bikes and they say to keep peddling but back off on the power a little. That makes sense to me. Does the fact that it's an ebike change anything?

Changing gears. I've never ridden a bike with many gears. I haven't ridden any bike in a loooooong time but that's a whole 'nother issue.

Youtube videos telling newbs like me how to change gears show people on non-electric bikes and they say to keep peddling but back off on the power a little. That makes sense to me. Does the fact that it's an ebike change anything?
I ride it like a regular bike ...you start in first gear and you pedal and as you're peddling you change gears to the speed that you want to go and the pedal revolutions that you want. You have the pas on level 1.. if you want to go faster you change gears and increase the pedal assist ....if you do it right it feels like you're riding a regular bike your just going a little quicker.when you're are coming up to a stop change gears back in to first and then do it all over again.

anyone know how to tighten the pedals without that special tool they show in the video?
A lot of people complain about it being lose, but I haven't seen instruction on how to do it..

anyone know how to tighten the pedals without that special tool they show in the video?
A lot of people complain about it being lose, but I haven't seen instruction on how to do it..
The little shaft that connects the pedal to the crank arm has two flats that fit the 15mm wrench provided. the thing to note is that the right side pedal is right hand threaded, and the left pedal is left hand threaded. that mean you turn the right one clockwise to tighten and the left one counterclockwise to tighten (as the pedal is facing you, that is)

I'm not home or I'd take a picture and put a wobbly arrow on it for you.

Yesterday I received my bike, order #3997 (I didnt even had fedex label!!). I ordered a black XP but received a white one instead. I was disappointed but it looked better than black so decided to keep it anyway. It didnt have any deraileur or rattling issue. After initial checklist, I put on the suspension seat post. I tilted the bike and throttled it to check the motor. Wow, motor was extremely silent and wheel was rotating like crazy fast. I got excited to try it out on road so I put it on charge. Waited patiently for hours for it to charge. When the light turned blue it was ready. I took the bike outside for a ride. Then my phone rang. It was not a call but my morning alarm, I opened my eyes and saw my XP fading away. I hate my phone. So here I am sitting in my office with a sad heart with a order #3997 and probably a month more of wait time.

Have a good day!
You are mean! I was starting to think my bike might be on the front porch ;) Honestly I'm still guessing my early Spetember bike will arrive before the end of the month. This weekend I have to prep the snow blower for another season. It sure would be fun to play with my bike toy instead.

The little shaft that connects the pedal to the crank arm has two flats that fit the 15mm wrench provided. the thing to note is that the right side pedal is right hand threaded, and the left pedal is left hand threaded. that mean you turn the right one clockwise to tighten and the left one counterclockwise to tighten (as the pedal is facing you, that is)

I'm not home or I'd take a picture and put a wobbly arrow on it for you.
OH NO!!!!! Not the dreaded wobbly arrow!!
:eek:o_O😖🥵👻

Concerning a spare battery... How big is the battery? How well would it fit in the Pannier Bags that comes free from using the discount code?

Sorry dude, one more question about that magic tape. Have you used it before and is it hard to remove if you know? Crap thats 2 questions
No worries, it's still only one answer... No.

It seems just like vinyl tape, it'll peel right back off of you put it on wrong. But after a year or two....? That's what plastic scrapers are for.

Help!! I just picked up both a white and a black xp that I have waited over 2 months to get and the white one won't even turn on? WTF!! I have tried the battery from my white one in the black one and it works fine, but even putting the black battery into my white bike it still doesn't turn on. I have the key in the ON position and the battery is locked in. Anyone have any suggestions on what is going on???? Is there an inline fuse that maybe has to be replaced??

Back