Lectric XP

Just got off the phone with FedEx, they still have not received the shipment from Lectric Bike. I can understand delays, but lack of communication as to why, I cannot. We all paid in good faith upfront, at least they could communicate back in good faith. I have sent an email to Lectric Bikes asking for an explanation, will post the results.

It is disappointing to know that bikes are not shipping as promised and also a lack of communication. Please keep us posted.

Despite these shipping issues I am reading here, I took the plunge as well. I am not in any tremendous hurry, but unusual circumstances have meant I had to pass off my Rad Mini to one of my sons to solve a transportation dilemma, so the Lectric will be replacing it. In the meantime, I ride my Surface 604 Rook. What with the trade war going on between China and the US I imagine all ebike companies like Lectric are scrambling a bit. God knows what the supply chain is right now. Promises made in June/July are being impacted by the current situation, I am guessing. I figure jumping in now while tariff threats are being pulled back makes some sense. Just have to put the "patience hat" on now and wait it out...

Long email with Lectric Bike. To make a long story short, this shipment has been overwhelming for them with delays that were not communicated to everyone. The good news we are getting "free" derailer guards, but it took time to install them. All of the bikes are sitting in a FedEx warehouse, still rapped on pallets, but are not on the road yet. If anyone watching their tracking number sees that their shipment have left the warehouse, please post it. I am sure several people would welcome the news. I was told by Lectric Bike that was to be today, but they are still waiting as well.

Hi,is there a way to add bigger battery to increase the range? Bike comes with 10ah battery of course you can buy second battery,want to have better battery to increase the range.
I would like to use fast charger any idea which one? Sure fast chargers are not so good for the battery,but still i want to have one.
Thanks.
Buy an extra battery...

Has anybody seen any movement in their bikes yet? Still waiting for a tracking number...
One was posted this morning on Lectric Bike Facebook page that his was scanned into the FedEx system. Many of us have received tracking numbers last Tuesday, but they have still not left FedEx in CA. I have checked both of my tracking numbers today and they have not moved.
Several stories of what is going on, mine from Lectric is blaming FedEx.

My girlfriend is showing shipped and mine hasn't been scanned yet...not lectrics fault
Agreed, I received an email from Lectric saying the bikes and all with Fedex and that they are taking their time scanning them and shipping them out. Not Lectric’s fault at all

How is the ride without suspension?
Hi
Actually very nice. The 20 X 4 tires add cushion. Though the tires are rated for 30 PSI, we are riding with them at 18 PSI. When the got them the tires on both bike were around 10 PSI which I though was too low but I see that some are running these tires that low.

Hi
Actually very nice. The 20 X 4 tires add cushion. Though the tires are rated for 30 PSI, we are riding with them at 18 PSI. When the got them the tires on both bike were around 10 PSI which I though was too low but I see that some are running these tires that low.
Thank you!

Can I ask what seat your wife got?
Thanks!
Its a Bluewind off of Amazon. Close inspection, it looks exactly like the same seat on the bike except for the cover which has blue in it. My wife cannot tell is there is a difference in comfort. I would not recommend purchasing it as a replacement. The stock seat is pretty good compared to our other bikes we've had.

Agreed, I received an email from Lectric saying the bikes and all with Fedex and that they are taking their time scanning them and shipping them out. Not Lectric’s fault at all
As a comparison, I ordered our bikes in June with Lectric's first July shipment. I received my Fed/Ex tracking on July 1st . I then saw that the shipment was scanned and shipped on July 9th. We received them on July 15th. So we experienced delays. One note, once the shipment left, we never saw any route tracking during the shipment, only when they arrived at the destination facility and was out for delivery. I hope this helps.

Its a Bluewind off of Amazon. Close inspection, it looks exactly like the same seat on the bike except for the cover which has blue in it. My wife cannot tell is there is a difference in comfort. I would not recommend purchasing it as a replacement. The stock seat is pretty good compared to our other bikes we've had.
Thank you!

If anyone was curious, here’s an email I received on Friday regarding the shipment of the bikes.

Attachments

• DF03B1ED-C741-4E08-93CB-6C8CCCF4E8BB.jpeg
    DF03B1ED-C741-4E08-93CB-6C8CCCF4E8BB.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 806
I ordered on July 13 and I've got the late August delivery.... 27th I think they said.... so I'm hoping the shipping will be cleared up by then. The wait is killing me.

Last edited:
I ordered on July 13 and I've got the late August delivery.... 27th I think they said.... so I'm hoping the shipping will be cleared up by then. The wait is killing me.
I hope it clears up for you too, I wouldn’t count on it though. I ordered on June 18th and I still haven’t even received a tracking number

Back