Lectric XP

I hope it clears up for you too, I wouldn’t count on it though. I ordered on June 18th and I still haven’t even received a tracking number

ok, well that;s good to know. I guess I should let go of my fantasy of an email tracking number on the 27th and delivery on the 30th or so. My impatience continues...

If anyone was curious, here’s an email I received on Friday regarding the shipment of the bikes.
I received the same "form" email. Hopefully the early Aug orders start moving today. It will be the end of Aug before orders are received if on the east coast. You would think FedEx would pull trucks and employees from other locations to get a large order out on time had they been notified.

SeanRichie, have you gone to the Lectric website to see if your order status has changed from un-fulfilled, to fulfilled? You may have to set up an account to see it. That was the first sign that my order was being processed. I received my tracking number later that day.

Last edited:
SeanRichie, have you gone to the Lectric website to see if your order status has changed from un-fulfilled, to fulfilled? You may have to set up an account to see it. That was the first sign that my order was being processed. I received my tracking number later that day.
I’ve had an account for over a month and a half and it still says unfulfilled in the orders section on my account. I’m a little bit worried that my order got missed or something.

I’ve had an account for over a month and a half and it still says unfulfilled in the orders section on my account. I’m a little bit worried that my order got missed or something.
I had to call them for the same reason. Others were reporting getting tracking numbers, I had not even been communicated with. After the call, I received tracking numbers.

I just called Fedex and they insist that they have not recieved the packages..
They said the shipper has prepared your package; however, they have not yet given it to FedEx. The estimated delivery date and package status will be updated once we've received it and as it moves through our system.

I just called Fedex and they insist that they have not recieved the packages..
They said the shipper has prepared your package; however, they have not yet given it to FedEx. The estimated delivery date and package status will be updated once we've received it and as it moves through our system.
It’s weird that Lectric is saying that they’re sitting at a desecration facility and Fedex is saying that they haven’t even received the bikes

I have reached out to Lectric, and they have indicated an update for all customers is something they are working on. I also offered to post a reply for them here if they desired. They've been responsive to my emails, so hopefully we'll all hear something soon.

Here is the information I just received: "Lectric eBikes provided FedEx with a large shipment of bikes last week. Half of those bikes have been sent. We have been told the other half will be sent today. Those who don't show any progress should see updated information from FedEx once their bikes are scanned and sent. Please continue to check your tracking numbers for updated information. We are working closely with FedEx to resolve this situation.
Thank you for your patience."

It’s weird that Lectric is saying that they’re sitting at a desecration facility and Fedex is saying that they haven’t even received the bikes
I am getting the same story and the email from Lectric. I finally got a live person from FedEx on the phone. The call was transfered to customer relations in the Bahamas, then to the advocate service in Guatemala. I after going through all the tracking number status and they don't have the packages again, I asked to speak to an investigator if you would not contact the terminal in CA. They did call the terminal which I was told was the City of Industry CA. The MONTCLAIR, CA warehouse is the service the Lectric Bike is using. FedEx is telling me after over an hour on the phone, they DO NOT have any products to ship. Any other ideas?

I am getting the same story and the email from Lectric. I finally got a live person from FedEx on the phone. The call was transfered to customer relations in the Bahamas, then to the advocate service in Guatemala. I after going through all the tracking number status and they don't have the packages again, I asked to speak to an investigator if you would not contact the terminal in CA. They did call the terminal which I was told was the City of Industry CA. The MONTCLAIR, CA warehouse is the service the Lectric Bike is using. FedEx is telling me after over an hour on the phone, they DO NOT have any products to ship. Any other ideas?
That's what they told me also...

Wow. This is going to be interesting to see what happens

Just my idea. It is currently 2:10 PM PST. My tracking numbers (2) have still not been scanned. I still have not seen a public notice from Lectric Bike, only answers to requested emails from me and others, all saying the same thing. Nothing that FedEx has received product for shipping. Tomorrow will be one week since a shipping lable was produced without evidence from FedEx there is any product to be shipped. I will give it another 24 hours. if there is no evidence there is product to ship, I think I will be calling my credit card company fraud division and see if they can get a factual answer. The "shipping by Friday, all order shipping by tomorrow (today)", have just about expired. Open to other ideas.

Just my idea. It is currently 2:10 PM PST. My tracking numbers (2) have still not been scanned. I still have not seen a public notice from Lectric Bike, only answers to requested emails from me and others, all saying the same thing. Nothing that FedEx has received product for shipping. Tomorrow will be one week since a shipping lable was produced without evidence from FedEx there is any product to be shipped. I will give it another 24 hours. if there is no evidence there is product to ship, I think I will be calling my credit card company fraud division and see if they can get a factual answer. The "shipping by Friday, all order shipping by tomorrow (today)", have just about expired. Open to other ideas.
How bout we give this new company the benefit of the doubt and show some patience. I have had some correspondences with lectric and I think there trying to deal with overwhelming orders as best they can...

How bout we give this new company the benefit of the doubt and show some patience. I have had some correspondences with lectric and I think there trying to deal with overwhelming orders as best they can...

yes, this is my feeling also. It seems they got a huge amount of orders for August, and they are working hard and doing their best to get them all serviced. I remain confident and excited.

I can go with that, but meet me 1/2 way that there is product to ship. August orders were sold out 2 months ago. FedEx has had plenty of time to be aware of the shipment and should have handled it in a weeks time. After speaking with FedEx personally, they know nothing about it.

I purchased the XP, using the coupon code of "Nomatic Finatic" and got the $49 pannier bags free. I ordered it on June 22nd. I STILL haven't received my bike yet. Since I'm nomadic I asked for a shipping date, they said it shipped on Monday August 12th but it's August 19th and it's still sitting with FedEx according to Lectric ebikes. It's so annoying to wait 2 months for something I was billed for the same day that I purchased it.

The company is great at responding when you call or email, email is best. But still, 2 months is crazy. I'm starting to be sorry that I didn't just buy one from Amazon. Summer is almost gone and I already moved since I gate them the shipping address.

Looks like a new company entered into the e-bike arena. Has anyone had any experience with this company or bike? It checks a lot of boxes for me. There are a few sponsored youtube videos on the bike.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Back