Lectric XP

Mine also shows being on its way now to!
Shows it will be Friday along with my girlfriends a couple hours earlier than mine. We're going riding Saturday Yeehaw!

Do you get shipment info via email?
When your order is processed, you will receive an email with tracking number(s) for your order. The problems you have seen posted were the tracking number were emailed a week before most orders started to move with no explanation why. Hopefully that has been resolved for the next shipment.

I received tracking info on both bikes, one last night, one this morning. Both show 8/26 delivery date. The bikes sat in a processing center one week to the day before being handed over to FedEx. Six days travel time to FL so my delivery becomes a late Aug delivery. Thankfully they are finally on the way. Hopefully all the others due to ship went on trucks last night as well.
They don't have the proper handle on things which is very disappointing. Not only having to pay 7 weeks up front but I ordered a white bike with early August delivery because white was the only color available. I wanted the black one but didn't want to wait until the end of August. So I get my FedEx number with a delivery date of August 20th which was yesterday and then I receive a second email with a FedEx update that the bike won't arrive until August 26th. So now I'm getting a late August delivery on the color bike I really didn't want in the first place. It also looked like the bike was sitting in California since August 15th. 👎

This is a start up company and I think theres been some minor issues. You saved over $200 to help fund them. Overall I think Lectric has been fantastic at handling the hiccups and have responded very quickly to the flood of emails....Mines coming Friday and was predicted early August...I'm happy...Kudos to Lectric..Im sure this has been diffucult for Lectric as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my tracking number information 7 days ago. Still no movement since. The email communication with Lectric have been fluid, every time I sent an email I get a response. I think that's very important. Just last night I sent another email and Brent was replying in the middle of the night. I hate that I have to wait longer but I can appreciate that they are there in the middle of the night dealing with the situation.

They don't have the proper handle on things which is very disappointing. Not only having to pay 7 weeks up front but I ordered a white bike with early August delivery because white was the only color available. I wanted the black one but didn't want to wait until the end of August. So I get my FedEx number with a delivery date of August 20th which was yesterday and then I receive a second email with a FedEx update that the bike won't arrive until August 26th. So now I'm getting a late August delivery on the color bike I really didn't want in the first place. It also looked like the bike was sitting in California since August 15th. 👎
I understand your frustration. I ordered my bike 9 weeks ago and I still don’t even have a tracking number!

Checking my tracking number scans today, the two bikes were delivered to FedEx one late in the afternoon, the other late last night. Both were on a truck out of town at 1:42 AM. Once FedEx got the packages, the were on the road in a couple of hours.

And by the way this company also sold electric longboards. They have experience so don't tell me they're a new company. Many complaints about their longboard company too. Hope this is not a prelude of what is to come?

And by the way this company also sold electric longboards. They have experience so don't tell me they're a new company. Many complaints about their longboard company too. Hope this is not a prelude of what is to come?
I realize they started with skate boards and did my research before buying from them...Judging by how well the company has handled our emails , questions, and complaints It would seem to me that they have learned there lessons from that past experience. They dont have much control over things once they leave there shop...Once again Kudos to Lectric for quick responses and trying to sort the shipping mess out...If you cant handle a week late then dont get involved with crowd funding.....

I realize they started with skate boards and did my research before buying from them...Judging by how well the company has handled our emails , questions, and complaints It would seem to me that they have learned there lessons from that past experience. They dont have much control over things once they leave there shop...Once again Kudos to Lectric for quick responses and trying to sort the shipping mess out...If you cant handle a week late then dont get involved with crowd funding.....
It's not the point.
..I can wait the extra week

Last edited by a moderator:
Early Aug shipping updates. I have two XP's on order since June 20th I received notice and FedEx tracking number on Aug 14 th. that my shipment will arrive Aug. 20. So far two day later, Aug 16th the bikes are still sitting in Montclair CA. I will call FedEx and see if I can find what the mystery is. Does anyone's tracking information showing it as in route? I understand delays, just wish there was better communication.
I just got my tracking number last night, I ordered June 22nd.

I don't know about others, but I would like to help this company get through their start up experience. I have been there and know what it is like. For Brent to come on here and go public, just raised them 10 notches. Being silent after the tracking number were issue I think they realized was not the thing to do as the problem did not go away, only created hard feelings. Orders are moving, we have communications, and I think that is all that most of were asking for.

Anyone have photos of their newly received bikes they can share? I noticed in one photo that the blue lettering on the black bike is a bit different than in the pre-production version. Would like to see a bit more confirmation of colors and also see the bike "in the flesh".

1566484697540.png

Here's one that was just received and posted on an RV forum. Here is the link to a couple of more photos, mostly unpacking. http://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/electric-bikes-445708-20.html#post4917979

Hey Friends of Lectric eBikes!

So awesome to hear from you! Quick update on shipping since most comments are centered around that:

o about 95% of the 'early August' bikes have been sent. The majority not sent are Canadian orders (waiting on approval). We've also dropped ball on a few. We're working hard to clean up the remaining shipments.

o the 'late August' shipments are expected to begin to be sent late next week. It will take us at least a week to get them all on their way. We learned a few things from the last shipment and we expect this one to be smoother.

o the 'early September' shipment is scheduled to begin to be sent the second week of September. Again, it will take at least a week for us to get them all sent.

We appreciate your overwhelming response to the Lectric XP! It's been great to hear the reaction from those who have received it. The most common ways they describe it is 'fun' or 'a blast'.

Just wanted to also mention that each of your comments are valid - and we take them all seriously. If we could turn back the clock we would have done a few things differently; especially around the price. That would have allowed us to grow at a more controlled pace. Drinking from the fire hose at this point; but we couldn't be happier. We want to build a community of riders who don't think you should have to break the bank to have a great bike! Thanks for joining us on this journey!

We love this bike, and are confident you will as well!

Brent
Lectric eBikes

Back