Lectric XP

After much research , my girlfriend and I have ordered a couple Lectric XP bikes....Should have mid month if all goes as planned. I will give a mini review as well when I get....
Have already ordered rack bags and the best u bolt lock for the money and two cables as well. The wait is killing us...

Last edited:
Has anyone with an “early August“ shipping got a shipment notification from Lectric yet? I purchased my bike over 2 months ago and I’m becoming impatient!

Has anyone with an “early August“ shipping got a shipment notification from Lectric yet? I purchased my bike over 2 months ago and I’m becoming impatient!
I just emailed them as we are holding our holidays back until we receive....

Don't worry I have spoken to Abbie Ryan and Levi.. they are packaging and sending out as we speak. You will get a tracking number within the next few days...

I ordered 2 on June 1st with the projected first July shipment. I received my FEDEX tracking number of July 1st as they had indicated and I received the bikes on July 15 along with the free Saddlebags that were offered under a code from an RV review. Fit & finish of the bikes are excellent and they are set for class 2 and the manual shows how to set for Class 3 and they include the sticker for the bike if it is configured as such. The only issue we had with one bike was the rear bike rack was not straight (it was welded a little off) but the company took care of it by sending another rack. They were very prompt & professional. Nice to have great customer service with a startup company. They are very easy to ride and no surging or jerkiness. My wife felt was comfortable riding and both bikes respond the same in A/B comparison. For the price, I would have to say an excellent value. Attached are pics of the bikes. We added the mirrors and there is a different seat on my wife's bike.
How is the ride without suspension?

After doing research, I just bit the bullet and ordered an Lectric XP. The specs for the price fit for my first ebike. I am 67 with a bad back and a hip replacement. I am rather active and hope this bike works. If it does not, my son is at UC Davis (bike friendly town and campus) I will give the bike to him.
I have an early September delivery. Excited to try it!

I ordered 2 on June 1st with the projected first July shipment. I received my FEDEX tracking number of July 1st as they had indicated and I received the bikes on July 15 along with the free Saddlebags that were offered under a code from an RV review. Fit & finish of the bikes are excellent and they are set for class 2 and the manual shows how to set for Class 3 and they include the sticker for the bike if it is configured as such. The only issue we had with one bike was the rear bike rack was not straight (it was welded a little off) but the company took care of it by sending another rack. They were very prompt & professional. Nice to have great customer service with a startup company. They are very easy to ride and no surging or jerkiness. My wife felt was comfortable riding and both bikes respond the same in A/B comparison. For the price, I would have to say an excellent value. Attached are pics of the bikes. We added the mirrors and there is a different seat on my wife's bike.
Can I ask what seat your wife got?
Thanks!

Early Aug shipping updates. I have two XP's on order since June 20th I received notice and FedEx tracking number on Aug 14 th. that my shipment will arrive Aug. 20. So far two day later, Aug 16th the bikes are still sitting in Montclair CA. I will call FedEx and see if I can find what the mystery is. Does anyone's tracking information showing it as in route? I understand delays, just wish there was better communication.

Early Aug shipping updates. I have two XP's on order since June 20th I received notice and FedEx tracking number on Aug 14 th. that my shipment will arrive Aug. 20. So far two day later, Aug 16th the bikes are still sitting in Montclair CA. I will call FedEx and see if I can find what the mystery is. Does anyone's tracking information showing it as in route? I understand delays, just wish there was better communication.
I ordered my xp on June 18th and I still haven’t received a shipment notification yet.

I ordered my xp on June 18th and I still to know when out will be delivered. haven’t received a shipment notification yet.
I think Fed ex has been doing this long enough to know when something will arrive. Mine hasn't left yet either but it only takes one day to get from California to Blaine.

I ordered my xp on June 18th and I still haven’t received a shipment notification yet.
Just got off the phone with FedEx, they still have not received the shipment from Lectric Bike. I can understand delays, but lack of communication as to why, I cannot. We all paid in good faith upfront, at least they could communicate back in good faith. I have sent an email to Lectric Bikes asking for an explanation, will post the results.

Last edited:
Back