Lectric XP

Everything is working well so far. After a break adjustment and a tune up. Ready to roll. I put on 2 mirrors and a wide ass seat for my, well, wide ass LOL. Heres a vid.

I agree on the front light, was wondering myself if it was a universal connection or proprietary.

I do indeed understand your frustrations, but in reality if you just give it a little time there are lots of techy keeks out there that will figure this all out and have a fix. But I must say your tag name does definitely fit you.

Lol most people figure my tag name probably came from Star trek or Superman comics. It actually came from an episode from the bionic woman. When she went up against the Doomsday computer. It was playing in the background on my very first login to the internet. It's been the name I have used from my first days on the internet all those years ago. You are probably right in them cracking it. I probably could if I really wanted to spend the effort in doing it but I don't really want to do that kind of stuff any more. I'm getting to old for it lol.

Everything is working well so far. After a break adjustment and a tune up. Ready to roll. I put on 2 mirrors and a wide ass seat for my, well, wide ass LOL. Heres a vid.

Out of curiosity, is the XP considered legal or illegal in NYC? I know there is a controversy about ebikes there, but I am not sure what the current state of affairs is regarding them.

Lol most people figure my tag name probably came from Star trek or Superman comics. It actually came from an episode from the bionic woman. When she went up against the Doomsday computer. It was playing in the background on my very first login to the internet. It's been the name I have used from my first days on the internet all those years ago. You are probably right in them cracking it. I probably could if I really wanted to spend the effort in doing it but I don't really want to do that kind of stuff any more. I'm getting to old for it lol.

To each his own, if you're that upset, don't let up until you get an answer that is acceptable to you.

For me personally, I saw a video on their own website of an XP driving in sand and doing a skid. I tried this out the other day and the bike would literally barely budge on some deep sand by the beach, sure on hard packed sand and with a less heavy rider it might work better, but it surely was pretty inoperable in sand. So that part of the advertisement didn't live up to what it showed on their own website. That's not really a big deal to me however as I am not going to ride this thing on sand ever, I just wanted to test.
it has to be true or they couldn't put it on facebook lol

Holy crap looks good. That could be a tractor seat dude. thanks for the video

Out of curiosity, is the XP considered legal or illegal in NYC? I know there is a controversy about ebikes there, but I am not sure what the current state of affairs is regarding them.
they were illegal for a while then they caved to pressure and made em legal again. I think just earlier this year

that square chain that martin has in his video aint no joke either. I got the pewag 10 mm. from murphyidustrialproducts.com check out this video they call it 3/8 here but its the same as the 10mm.
the guys at murphy are great and they ship same day for free. yeah you heard that right same day. doesnt seem right to put it on a lectric

To be hones Im not sure. Last I read ebikes can be class 3 in NYC and must follow all DMV rules. Just about every delivery guy has an ebike and they for sure do not follow the traffic laws. There are bike lanes although very few and most of them have cabs taking up the 2-3 foot wide lane. I drive my bike as if it were a motorcycle and I ride safely.

that square chain that martin has in his video aint no joke either. I got the pewag 10 mm. from murphyidustrialproducts.com check out this video they call it 3/8 here but its the same as the 10mm.
the guys at murphy are great and they ship same day for free. yeah you heard that right same day. doesnt seem right to put it on a lectric
Problem is it's easier to carry around a cordless grinder with a cut off wheel and just as fast. Love to see what happens then...

Just got my seat from AliExpress.. Feels fantastic and looks like it came with the bike.

Attachments

• 20190926_152010.jpg
    20190926_152010.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 360
  • 20190926_152002.jpg
    20190926_152002.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 354
Back