Lectric XP

Looks like he used the black reflective tape on it. I have not seen any body do a white one like that, if there is someone who has could you please show it and where you got the tape?
I bought waterproof vinyl on Amazon.
StyleTech - Turner Moore Edition 491 Matte White Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Roll 12" by 15 FEET-for Signs, Scrapbooking, Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, Craft, Die Cutters Styletech, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRLD3I9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fcIIDbCK06ST3

I bought waterproof vinyl on Amazon.
StyleTech - Turner Moore Edition 491 Matte White Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Roll 12" by 15 FEET-for Signs, Scrapbooking, Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, Craft, Die Cutters Styletech, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRLD3I9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fcIIDbCK06ST3
Got any photos on how it looks? Just a little worried with all the one stars saying it bubbles and won't stick, but I'm sure it depends on what kind of surface your adhering to.

Looks like he used the black reflective tape on it. I have not seen any body do a white one like that, if there is someone who has could you please show it and where you got the tape?
Any sign shop will have free scraps, white is a common color, it's used for store front windows. Cut yours to fit.

Got any photos on how it looks? Just a little worried with all the one stars saying it bubbles and won't stick, but I'm sure it depends on what kind of surface your adhering to.
Spray both surfaces with a spray bottle with a couple of drops of dish washing liquid. Start at one end pushing down with a plastic squeegee removing the backing as you go.. No bubble, and you can move it around before the water dries. The vinyl can be removed easily by sitting it the sun to warm it up and it will peel right off.

Last edited:
Here are some of the mods I made to my black XP:

Front Rack.
Suntour SP12 NCX Suspension Seatpost.
Cygolite Front Light.
Bike Tail Light with Turn Signal - Wireless Remote.
Electric Horn.
Could you provide me with the place you bought your Cygolite front light and how many lumens it is rated? I need to purchase a front light that will displace a sufficient amount of light while traveling at night.

Could anyone tell me how long and tall the Lectric name is on the side of the XP bike? I have a bike ordered and I would like to cover the name with vinyl or tape so that others do not know what type of bike this is.

I posted my white bike a while ago, the tape is 2" x 12" and covers the Lectric logo perfectly although in the daylight you can still just barely see the Lectric script. I bought this tape at Canadian Tire but Amazon or Aliexpress would be cheaper, especially if you bought a roll.

Attachments

• lectric side.jpg
    lectric side.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 397
  • lectric flash.jpg
    lectric flash.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 390
No way, if they don't take my PayPal I won't do it. My cousin got his credit card compromised through AliExpress, I'll still buy through them, they have great deals, but only if the PayPal works.
So, they give out photos of your ID like a driver's license if you purchase from them using a credit card? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling us.

Is everyone okay with the giving the photos of ID and credit card statements when ordering from Ali express?
I did not have to give any photo ID and I have one CC with 100% fraud protection I use for all online purchases. I received one item yesterday early. The only place I have had a CC compromised was at Lowe's here in the USA. If you have purchased anything on eBay new, 9 chances out of 10 it was processed by a Chineese company.

So, they give out photos of your ID like a driver's license if you purchase from them using a credit card? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling us.
Didn't happen to me. I used my fraud protection credit card only, just like any other online purchase. Already have my $120 seat post for $65 ready to be installed. 😊

Leaned to adjust mine on YouTube. Took longer to watch the video than adjust the brakes.
I tries to adjust following the video. I just could not do it. I don't have the right tools. I took it to my bike mechanic and he not only adjusted the breaks but did a complete tune up. He told me it was good that I brought in, said the pad was installed wrong and he had to take the thing apart. I emailed Lectric just to let them know. Lectric still has not replied to me about the 2 small screws that fell out of the battery compartment. Thanks for your help.

Didn't happen to me. I used my fraud protection credit card only, just like any other online purchase. Already have my $120 seat post for $65 ready to be installed. 😊
? they didn't ask for pic of your ID and credit card or statement with that card? I tried finding a supplier that carried that seat that took paypal but they're the only ones selling it.

Back