Lectric bike sales confusion

powerscol

Region
USA
I have been watching the sale prices of the Lectric XP 3.0 long range. One week it will be $1199 with say 6 accessories included, and then the next week the price goes up $100 to $1299 and they included 10 accessories. This cycles back and forth (the price) and accessories included. Other than the baskets and the comfort seat I don't need the other stuff.
Do they ever offer a better sale on the bike - like Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I know I can use the coupon Lectric10 to get 10% off anything not included in thier package.
Thanks for any help understanding thier marketing.

You should be able to check last years sale prices. You can do this with most things. Some product addresses change though, so this may not work.

Copy the product site address and go to waybackmachine at web.archive.org. Paste your product description in that site. Then select the date you like. I had to go through some hoops, because the link changed, but here is the price from November 28, 2023. Here is the link.

IMG_5027.png

Last edited:
Interesting it was only $60 less - but who knows what freebee stuff was offered. Looks like the really don't do a deep sale Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

So if I see a package I like I should pull the trigger I guess.

Thanks for looking this up - never knew you could do that trick.

You’re welcome. I learned this trick from some kids in another forum. :)

The MSRP is different from a year ago. It’s about $300 difference. That may change discount price.

IMG_5036.png

Back