Kindernay VII IGH and HYSEQ Onesie shifter

Have you checked the company on the gates site
BTI store locator: http://www.bti-usa.com/public/store_locator
Cycle Monkey: https://www.cyclemonkey.com/

A search

also return a bunch of cycle shops in the US but the price usually reflect some of that shipping like here

And they don't give the exact Gates reference so you would need to double check with each one if they have the specific one you need...

Thanks, I actually did this, but in most US stores I see same oneGates Carbon Drive CDX CenterTrack Rear Sprocket 22 tooth 9-spline, which is a bit different from what I saw on bike-components.de. Also, Gates doesn't make it easier by not putting the proper reference on the (some?) sprockets and using some 4 digit code instead, which I wish I could match with the reference number itself.
The one they confirm the compatibility with is CT1122HMNS with code 5115 and one on sale in US is 1812. Any idea how to map this number to the part reference id? Will try to confirm the compatibility with 1812, but overall I would probably pay more for the part from bike-components.de since I will know exactly what I am getting and price difference is not that huge...

Attachments

• 1812.jpg
    1812.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 181
Kindernay confirmed the compatibility with Gates Carbon Drive CDX CenterTrack Rear Sprocket 22 tooth 9-spline from the post above, so I ordered one from 365 cycles store - around ~$80 and should arrive next week. Now if only Kindernay ship the hub in coming weeks...

Is this new torque arm design for Kindernay VII (he mentioned several designs for the torque arm there)? From this video (around 13:45)

Attachments

• KindernayVII.png
    KindernayVII.png
    328.2 KB · Views: 256
Great find, thank you for that, the video has great close up of the new torque arm assembly, this is just the info I was looking for :)

It is still there on their website available to order.
@ava1ar where do you get you info from?
I hope they will keep making the 7 bolt disks for maintenance on the existing ones....

@ava1ar where do you get you info from?
There is a link to reddit post with a guy received a communication from Kindernay
I hope they will keep making the 7 bolt disks for maintenance on the existing ones....
The discontinued only fat version of Kindernay XIV - regular version is still being produced and can be purchased, same for Kindernay VII. 7 bolt disks are not going anywhere as well. There is little interest for the fat version, so I understand why they want to focus on regular one and reduce manufacturing costs.

I have the “standard” that comes with it, all I know as of now, is there an easy way to tell by looking , estimating size, maybe color or some other defining characteristics? Just trying to make sure I don’t have something discontinued already

I have the “standard” that comes with it, all I know as of now, is there an easy way to tell by looking , estimating size, maybe color or some other defining characteristics? Just trying to make sure I don’t have something discontinued already
You will need to know the rear hub spacing to order the correct part for your bike. Do you own "Ultimate Commuter Pro"? Which rear hub do you have? It will be compatible for sure - they even offer the Kindernay option on the web site.

Attachments

• Ultimate Commuter Pro - Titanium.png
    Ultimate Commuter Pro - Titanium.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 181
You will need to know the rear hub spacing to order the correct part for your bike. Do you own "Ultimate Commuter Pro"? Which rear hub do you have? It will be compatible for sure - they even offer the Kindernay option on the web site.
He has the Kindernay on his bike already. He just doesn't know the specs of his hub and is wondering if he'll have trouble finding replacements if his is the one being discontinued.

@opimax I suggest you contact WW to get said specs.

He has the Kindernay on his bike already.
I don't think there is something to worry about. UC Pro is not a far bike, so whatever he has installed on it will be fine. @opimax you can always confirm with WW and Kindernay if you have any concerns.

I was looking for the quick and lazy answer this time , if available . I am sure I am ok with WW and Pushkar but thought I would ask while I was reading this at the time 😁

Requested an update for my order (placed September 5th), here is what I got:
Your order is in the line-up, and we will start preparing it as soon as possible. However, we are currently facing disruption in the components supply, resulting in a minor delay in our production (est. 2 weeks). Our current lead time for delivery is now approx. 8 to 10 weeks after order is confirmed. We will make our best to ship your hub before the end of the month.

Back