Just for fun...

Abba nailed it.

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear

I dont know the intracacies of how sky news au ended up chosing this lane, is it simple clicks?
Does someone at the top have a beef with someone in the democrat party?
All I know is we are being steered from above.

Just for fun try this. We had a kick-adze day listening to this French Canadian station. Lyrics are often in Japanese for North American song book standards. Most are instrumental with the best of the best. It is curated, not AI on repeat. These are some of the best musicians in the world. No hype. Recall that when women got the right to vote they established an amendment banning ethanol consumption and that drew clubs to live music in Canada, mostly French Canada. The French Canadian's know their jazz! I am now listening to a jazz guitar balled interpretation from someone who played at Woodstock. The customers this October day ate this stuff up, taking out fat wallets. It took them out of their normal cynical blinders mode. So they went into open thinking novel decision making mode. And it made them feel cool, open to the new and old, and decisive. Yes, now. I want to buy now. Would you buy a bike listening to this in the showroom? Or think that the place is out of touch with your emotions? Like 70's elevator Muzak? Or 2010's hits on rerun?

Last edited:
Screenshot_20241014_142749_Chrome.jpg

Back