Just for fun...

An ebike walks into a bar and asks, "Do you charge for water?"
"Sorry, the boss says we have to", replies the bartender.
"No, no, that's great!" says the ebike. "Here's a full water bottle. Where do I plug in?"

Some of my favorite “Calvinisms”
Calvin & Hobbes, Bill Watterson

My personal gravity must have reversed polarity!

This is going to be the most fun I have ever had.

This has been a most peculiar afternoon.

I've almost started.

I try to be good! I do! My heart is as pure as the driven snow. It's just that, well, sometimes events beyond my control conspire against me.

That's one of the remarkable things about life. It's never so bad that it can't get worse.

I have plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it.

These things just seem to happen.

It’s a magical world, Hobbes Ol’ Buddy ... Let’s go exploring!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don’t help.

Becoming an adult is probably the dumbest thing you could ever do!

The truth is, most of us discover where we are heading when we arrive.

It’s not denial. I’m just very selective about the reality I accept.

We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.

Life is too short to spend with people who suck the happiness out of you.

Today is a good day to have a great day!

A day can really slip by when you’re deliberately avoiding what you’re supposed to do.

There is never enough time to do all of the nothing you want.

I am so smart it's almost scary. I must be a child progeny.

Look! A trickle of water running through some dirt! I'd say our afternoon just got booked solid!

Right in the middle of doing one thing my brain makes me do something else.

I just told a guy in Australia, it is not really driving on the wrong side of the road if you are upside down.

You can demonstrate this fact to a small child about AU driving habits. Place a dot on their index finger nail. Turn their hand palm up and have them cross their fingers. The dot will be in the original ordinal. That means the Auzies are just fine.

More tripe:
Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.

You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I will teach you.

I prefer not to think before speaking. I like to be just as surprised as everyone by what comes out of my mouth.

I am outdoorsy … I like getting drunk on the patio.

I am not crazy. I just have fewer restrictions.

This wine is making me awesome.

Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need are two hearts and a diamond. By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.

Maybe it is the beer talking, but I really love beer.

It doesn’t matter if the beer glass is half full or half empty. There is clearly room for more beer.

A fact of life — after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF

Karma means I can rest easy at night knowing all of the people I treated badly today had it coming.

In dog beers I have only had one.

I make beer disappear. What is your super power?

I’d give up beer but I am not a quitter.

One time I was napping at work on my chair, The owner said 😴, ' Rome!!! Sleeping on the job? ' my reply, "I'm thinking".
coming from the guy who needed a pickup to do this?
Shared Image.png

interlock your fingers
@Rome, Do you know about the magic cocktail weeny in the sky? It is real. But, first smoke a Vado on a bright day. Hold your index fingers to the blue or white sky and slowly pull them apart by about 8mm while focusing on a distant cloud that looks like cauliflower or pineapple or Freud. The magic cocktail weeny will appear. Floating in the sky.

Elegant bike! The wood really sets it apart -- at least visually.

Have to wonder, though: Is wood really a good material for this application? Seems like that much wood would add too much weight to an already heavy trike. And the wood finish would be too easy for cargo to mar in loading or transit.
I see a lot of wood on such bikes here in portland. the wood would be ok if you don't park it outside. the finish's enemy is more UV than anything else. I have seen plenty unpowered. some are thicker plywood this one looks nice and thin but bent.

I just ate a pile of hunanbeans. They are done with a light tempura batter, peanut oil and salt. Some of the crunch is retained.

I rode to the pink store for some buds. I also went to the get my face exfoliated.
No more ashy skin.
Your helmet needs antenna. The vent holes look like eyes. 'Anxiety Answers,' only if I smoke pot. It makes me paranoid. Love the gloss ceiling. It gathers the light from the lanai. I use the green stuff auto mechanics clean their hands with. It is more macho. If you are going to exfoliate it has got to be manly.

Back