Just for fun...

Where's the Fireworks
Over the Summer we shut down streets to cars and opened them for people. It is called Ciclovia. Live Reggae in September was fun too.
1671386814051.jpeg

Attachments

• LiveRege93.JPG
    LiveRege93.JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 101
Could have been part of the estate's will and trust. 'Every first Hanukka you need to put a package on my grave or else.' I heard that one guy told his nephews that who ever put the most money in his casket would become the heir. So the bright one put in a blank check.

I've just been reading a book about anti-gravity - it's impossible to put it down. Very light reading though.
Here is my favorite bike tonight. It is so simple, a three speed, yet elegant. It was dressed for the holiday parade. I may keep it this way until a New Year's ride in a Mountain Bike Park.
1671502061059.jpeg

More on the Poland's Chief Commander Police Force. Speaking: Zelensky and Klichko.
Screenshot_20221220_141457_Facebook.jpg

Both things occurred on the same morning!

Last edited:
So what's the problem? ;^}
I would like to see the crew from Jackass take these down a ski slope in British Colombia or Griffith Park in LA. You just cannot make this stuff up, as pictured it is $2,570! It is called a Linker.

Last edited:
With all the travel today, what is the one thing you don't want to declare is in your luggage to the TSA?
1671744542565.jpeg

A balm.

An ebike walks into a bar....

Been wracking my brain for 3 days to finish the joke with zilch to show for it. So I'm appealing to a higher power.

@ChezCheese:)?

I just read a book about Stockholm syndrome. It was pretty bad at first, but I was captivated and by the end, I kinda liked it.
An ebike walks into a bar

What is the book? Is it about the actual incident, or the syndrome in a different context. Interesting. I have been reading all sorts of stuff. I just read one where a girl's needy mom tricks her into thinking that she has bubble boy syndrome. So, the daughter is trapped like a dependent prisoner. One of my favorite restaurants is called Stockhome. Now I am reading one on Henry VIII's court. Jeremy, what if for your joke you were to do an anagram of Bar and just leave it at that. And it should be rolls, or walk assists. I told the grossest joke yesterday to a friend. It involved a cowboy bar, a $50 bill and a spittoon. Here is a link to photos from that restaurant. It is all the freshest and most colorful. Oh the other thing is that you don't want to sing the German version of Christmas tree in an airport because of voice recognition AI. https://www.stockhomepetaluma.com/shop/stockhome-restaurant/7

I might have one:
Early one morning an eBike walk-assists into a bar. The tender has a line of shots ready for the regulars. And gestures. The bike says, "Can please I just have some juice?"

Last edited:
The inspiration for that joke came from the sequel to Christopher More's book Noir. It has 1940's noir, with drag kings, murder, Chinese American culture, a space alien, African American culture, a dragon, and the developmentally disabled at Christmas. Typical of San Francisco.

Jeremy, what if for your joke you were to do an anagram of Bar and just leave it at that. And it should be rolls, or walk assists.
I'm sure there's a classic bar joke here. I just haven't found it yet.

Yes, how the bike enters the bar is a key part of the setup. There are surely jokes to be had with rolling or some kind of assist. But I decided to stick with walking because (a) that's the classic entry, (b) absurdities like talking animals are also classic (bikes don't really walk), and (c) walking in opens the door for a dead battery.

Back