Just for fun...

I butt-texted my wife once--she thought I was having a stroke--the text was just a bunch of random letters.

Last edited:
What if you butt text your ex? We need to have @DaveMatthews write a song about it. When she thinks it's a booty text from her best ex. I got a booty text from my ex guess what happened next.

I bought my friend Natalie cork platform heals today with brown leather straps that wrap around the calves. She is going to a 1970's Disco Dance Party tonight. I also told her where to get the sequined gowned for like $12. I am not cool enough to be invited. There will be drag divas and guys in polyester suits with vests and bell bottoms.

Billy has 2 bikes.png

I met today with one of the cofounders of Fancy Woman Bike Ride. It is international and this year will have 200 locations. It happens the third Sunday in September. Everyone dresses nicely and does a high visibility group ride. Men can show support and also ride, but need to dress well. It has been years since I purchased a sports coat. We will have TV coverage. We are meeting at the train station to greet the arriving riders from North and South. Then we will do a safety talk and all ring our bells for the cameras. The ride will last 40 minutes then we will eat and drink with live Jazz on the water. That will be fun.
1693779453223.png

1693778751588.png

Last edited:
I met today with one of the cofounders of Fancy Woman Bike Ride. It is international and this year will have 200 locations. It happens the third Sunday in September. Everyone dresses nicely and does a high visibility group ride. Men can show support and also ride, but need to dress well. It has been years since I purchased a sports coat. We will have TV coverage. We are meeting at the train station to greet the arriving riders from North and South. Then we will do a safety talk and all ring our bells for the cameras. The ride will last 40 minutes then we will eat and drink with live Jazz on the water. That will be fun.
View attachment 161915
View attachment 161910
Too bad. Might be able to put on some lipstick, dress up in some of my wife's loose-fitting stuff, and pass for fancy at a (long) distance. But my own wardrobe doesn't do fancy anymore. Pretty much limited to old guy on a beach/bike now.

Last edited:
Your typical row in the front of the house. The attacker has a knife. The Polish man defends himself with the most powerful Polish word: KURWA (a whore, an equivalent of F*CK) :D The attacker tries to repeat the words the Pole has just said :D

"Kill me, KURWA!"
:D

The K-word is the most frequently used word nowadays. We virtually use it in any context to augment what we are saying, or, instead of a comma :) The Pole ends the argument expressing his disgust with the P-word: "Ja Pierdolę!"(it is actually the F*CK) :D

Last edited:
Back