I should have bought a wheelchair A2B has abandoned me

what does it take

• Total voters
When I bought my brand new octave .,I purchased a second battery and everything else that was available as a option . My octave is my only source of transportation that I am capable of using not by choice but I have epilepsy and a number of other health conditions that prevent me from being capable of pedaling a normal cycle . After being hit by a motorist this past January it only compounded things . so I had a need to replace the custom built juiced riders ODK with two 48 volt batteries . that gave me a great deal of confidence knowing that the two were comparable and capable of a round trip . I now own a beautiful ( looking octave ) . I say looking because that is the only consistant part . One of the most important issues is the rear red tail light shuts off when the bars are turned . Like I mentioned I have been hit by a motorist before and this frightens me . And as I have mentioned before the two batteries are nowhere in sync riding the same trail to and fro battery A starts flashing the red insignia after a short distance of about 6 miles while the B battery shows more than half life at 7 miles this concerns me because I am unable to pedal or push the bike . I have very important needs to see doctors . that are more than the life of the current A battery . which is unpredictable to say the least . I have ridden electric cycles and custom built solar powered vehicles for quite some time and have learned that a battery pack is capable of about 80 percent and if new they should preform very closely . I am unable to predict the round trip of this cycle using the inconsistent power pack A knowing that it could die in as many as 10 miles prematurely to power pack B . This leaves me in a very vonerable state and there for I have used the bike only in emergency situations , the cycle has spent much of its life in the shop and I being given excuses that are being broken promises . Like I have mentioned before the bike is beautiful and that is where it ends . I have spoken to A2B and over a month have only been given excuses and broken promises of (let me get hold of Dave at Huntington scooter) and that is where A2B uses the drop the ball excuse . And will not follow up on the repair or lack of it is a sad way to do business for such a large company . With the resources they have I woul can a shop that sells 2 units a month to save my name . Feel free to contact me if you can help (714)858-8805 thank you in advance

That is really too bad about your A2B. What it really sounds like to me is that you have no idea what the range of each battery really is.

I owned an A2B metro for 7000 miles, and after a tough start, it became a very reliable eBike.

I get it with the flashing battery light because it doesn't really tell you anything. I used my bike computer to figure out how much range I had left.

What they should do for you is this:

1. The dealer rides the bike and determines what the range is on each battery, that is from full charge to low voltage cutoff. On flat terrain it should be around 20 miles per battery, throttle only.
2. Have them install a state of charge or voltmeter so you know exactly how much energy is left... Or they should instruct you on how to read the installed readouts.

That is really too bad about your A2B. What it really sounds like to me is that you have no idea what the range of each battery really is.

I owned an A2B metro for 7000 miles, and after a tough start, it became a very reliable eBike.

I get it with the flashing battery light because it doesn't really tell you anything. I used my bike computer to figure out how much range I had left.

1. The dealer rides the bike and determines what the range is on each battery, that is from full charge to low voltage cutoff. On flat terrain it should be around 20 miles per battery, throttle only.
2. Have them install a state of charge or voltmeter so you know exactly how much energy is left... Or they should instruct you on how to read the installed readouts.

This is obviously an employee that is in their legal department . All that has been done is accusations of me being unable to ride their bike properly . To bad Huntington scooters ripped me off is basically what I was told . And I should have known from the start that their A battery is subpar to their B battery . boy they saw me coming I hope anyone considering buying their product read every bit of the fine print and duct tape your buns together . Their product is obviously what you see is what you get . Schwinn sure didn't become an American standard doing business Like these guys , I am a damn gimp that got ripped off without the money to fix the problem .

A2B here, and we're ready to help! We want to assist you on getting back on the road as soon as possible. Please email us directly at [email protected], and let us know what the issue with your battery is. We will do everything we can to have you back to zapping around town on your A2B.
This guy is a clown that is paid to avoid helping anyone he just documents your words and then flips them on you making it your fault

Jorpah all of this sounds great . When is Dave going to pick up the bike so he can conduct the needed tests that you now are saying needs to be done by the dealer and what should I expect to be done by your inept dealer at Huntington scooter I will continue to voice the right I hope you have enough ethics to do the same because the condition hasn't and won't change I hope that you can come up with a solution . Because 5 grand is just a drop in the bucket and not worth the potential outcome of negative reviews Regarding both entities . Sometimes lemons can be extremely sour and it is just easier to do the right thing I am not looking for money I am just wanting my A2B to perform as was demonstrated the day I bought it keeping in mind it is ridden very little because of the ongoing problems . You will never be a Schwinn comparable name doing business that is shady .

Here it is the 27th of November and still nothing done on the part of A2B I am disappointed beyond belief . I was told by the dealer that they were the premiere electric bicycle company that their only focus is nothing more than building the best E-Bike . And if you are unhappy tough s*it

Back