Hyper-bike Walmart online

Yeah I'd like to buy one of these hyper bike Walmart bikes and use all the components to put on my trike but I don't know how to convert the , I'd have to convert the rear hub down to a 16 inch rim , Because it's kind of expensive to buy a 16 inch hub but I hate to pour more money into my recumbent bike recumbent bike E trike Like where could you get spokes that would be short enough to put on a 16 inch cause I'd wanna use it for a front wheel hub news all the components on my E trike recumbent bike with a 16 inch front wheel , so I'm just been staying with what's on it for now

Hyper does make a scooter-style ebike (Ultra) that uses an identical-sized, 36v 10.2ah battery ?Yeah I went to the hyper V bike site didn't see anything about a battery like this , unless you're talking about the manufacture of batteries for hyper , and all theirs fits schwinn , I was just trying to look for a cheaper then $200 for a backup or a second battery ,
You'd probably have to contact Hyper or their manufacturer directly to source the 10.2ah battery. Frankly, you'd think they'd just offer that one as the replacement instead of the rather lame 7.8ah version. Seems like they'd sell more of them to owners who wanted a more powerful replacement for the standard battery.

But, since they only make one ebike that uses the 10.2ah battery, well, I guess the 7.8ah is more correct as a direct replacement for almost everything they make. Kind of strange how the Ultra is the only one that uses a 10.2ah battery, anyway.

Yeah I'd like to buy one of these hyper bike Walmart bikes and use all the components to put on my trike but I don't know how to convert the , I'd have to convert the rear hub down to a 16 inch rim , Because it's kind of expensive to buy a 16 inch hub but I hate to pour more money into my recumbent bike recumbent bike E trike Like where could you get spokes that would be short enough to put on a 16 inch cause I'd wanna use it for a front wheel hub news all the components on my E trike recumbent bike with a 16 inch front wheel , so I'm just been staying with what's on it for now
Well, I don't think it would be too hard to get custom length spokes to relace the hub that comes with the Hyper. But you'd have to know what you're doing to get the correct length spokes for the hub to line up properly with a 16" rim.

If you want to pay the shipping from the midwest to Oregon, I have a good, extra Hyper motor hub (the rim was bent and constantly breaking spokes so they just sent me an entire new rear wheel assembly) you could experiment with.

There are lots of web pages and threads detailing parallel batteries. PLEASE follow expert advice not random thread comments. A $200 battery will not have very good components and a lack luster, perhaps even risky battery management system.

Any decent LBS should be able to build a hub motor wheel for <$100.

Do your selves a favor and READ the battery threads here written by Ravi Kempaiah. BEFORE risking your family and neighbors with s cobbled and unsafe battery management practices.

So you can get bike spokes of any size or the order those on eBay or Amazon,Thanks for the offer about the Hub,You can get a hyper ebike controller for like 15 bucks on eBay,You are still probably just would want to buy a Hyper bike for 400 because I'd have to get all the components and use the parts off Of,Yeah I think I'll research the bike spokes, yeah even if I had the Hub I would still and I I'd still have to get all the components go with it if I was successful,But if you're not using it and don't need it yeah take it it's just let me know what we need to do thanks,

So you can get bike spokes of any size or the order those on eBay or Amazon,Thanks for the offer about the Hub,You can get a hyper ebike controller for like 15 bucks on eBay,You are still probably just would want to buy a Hyper bike for 400 because I'd have to get all the components and use the parts off Of,Yeah I think I'll research the bike spokes, yeah even if I had the Hub I would still and I I'd still have to get all the components go with it if I was successful,But if you're not using it and don't need it yeah take it it's just let me know what we need to do thanks,
Here's a link to a discussion about spoke replacement which includes links to places that can supply the spokes:

Hyper Spoke Replacement

So you're meaning matching a another battery , It just has to be at the same voltage level you could solder a xt60 connector and use a "doubler" I am using a doubler on my next build though its just for accesories. Dont know or remember how much room there is on that bike , there is a neat little "Hailong" 10-12 AH in a small triangle bag you could fit or just put a plastic Husky tool box on the rack and put about any 36 volt battery you care to back there, I used an ammo box o one of my 36 volt builds and had a 20 ah battery in it.

There are lots of web pages and threads detailing parallel batteries. PLEASE follow expert advice not random thread comments. A $200 battery will not have very good components and a lack luster, perhaps even risky battery management system.

Any decent LBS should be able to build a hub motor wheel for <$100.

Do your selves a favor and READ the battery threads here written by Ravi Kempaiah. BEFORE risking your family and neighbors with s cobbled and unsafe battery management practices.
Its not that hard.

On regular bikes, the front axle is 100mm, while the rear axle is 135mm. Older bikes vary a little on the rear. This makes it difficult to take any rear hub motor, and respoke it for a front fork, unless you can change it to a fat tire bike fork, which is generally 135mm.
Good luck with $10 spoke orders unless you're just talking about a few, If you want a set cut exact to your needs to the nearest mm. you have to go to a US seller. Expect to pay $40 or more for a set of 36.

Custom spokes on ebay

Last edited:
FYI:
A facebook hyper owner (the $398-598 model) has posted that he opened his controller box and found three solder pads to attach a throttle, addressing one of the limitations of that bike. Since I've not done, I'll copy what he wrote..

How to add Throttle to Walmart Hyper Ebike Controller,
"if you open the motor controller and take it out of the aluminum case you will see sp-, spd, and sp+ on the bottom. these 3 correspond to the throttle red = +, black = -, white = spd."

FYI:
A facebook hyper owner (the $398-598 model) has posted that he opened his controller box and found three solder pads to attach a throttle, addressing one of the limitations of that bike. Since I've not done, I'll copy what he wrote..

How to add Throttle to Walmart Hyper Ebike Controller,
"if you open the motor controller and take it out of the aluminum case you will see sp-, spd, and sp+ on the bottom. these 3 correspond to the throttle red = +, black = -, white = spd."
you can get a controller for throttle control, that would be the eazy way , i like peddling ,you can get a 35e battery and get 10.2 amps you take off like a rocket not like the slow 7.8 amp battery

Back