Hyper-bike Walmart online

I thought that is the same name that is on the rear hub motor.
My spare battery was 200 dollars and free freight.
Any updates on your bike? Any more broken spokes? Cowtown is Fort Worth, right?
Currently they are $398.
I'm going to be down at the tropical tip of Texas for a few weeks and might check to see if they will send one to the local Walmart for me to pick up there, I don't need to bring it back home with me. I've had two Walmart bikes for years and they are both surprisingly great bikes.

Last edited:
walmart now sells a Hyper ebike with mid drive for $1398. The walmart description is lacking important specifics, I'm curious if/when it gets reviewed. Personally I'd convert a bike with a tongsheng tsdz2 instead but someone looking for an inexpensive mid drive might be interested.

1643148435257.png

nice, what motor is that??
The display has Ananda markings. No performance specs on the Walmart site nor the manufacturer's site.
But, Ananda is used on gotcha bikeshare bikes so maybe durable?

I like the concept. It might be a good option for a budget conscious person who isn't going to kit a bike and doesn't need massive range or power (assuming the usual Hyper 36v 7.8ah battery and undisclosed motor power ratings). Looks like a functional bike with advantages of a mid drive at just a few hundred above the price of a hub motor bike. Having fenders and a rear rack right out of the box means no fussing around adding those accessories.

My mistake
motor specs are listed on the ananda site:
as are display specs:

80nm same as tsdz2, could be impressive. Needs a review.

Took delivery of Hyperbike $598.00 last August. Rear hub power and attractive way they built in the battery pack. 700c
I do 5000 miles a year for exercise and errands. I purchased it for days when my routes have highwinds and 5+ miles upwind.

50 pounds. Top speed around 17 mph. It came easy to assemble.
Negative features
Not a quick release on seat post
Saddle was junk and they replaced it.
The City bike version stem handlebar fitting is a single hex machine screw and inferior.
Cheapo pedals which quickly look shabby but function.

All the parts, components fasteners are superior quality to Walmart store bikes except as mentioned above.
It is not the quality of my Trek
Bought a spare battery so I am enjoying power assisted trips in the 30+ mile range.

I have sailed for decades and my top of the line boats had internal halyards. (lines run inside the mast to the top of the mast)
So I think it is slick for a low end bike how they run brake, shift and electrical cables inside the tube.

Bike is not set up to install cages for hydration bottles. I carry 3 bottles in insulated lunch box I hang on the handlebars.
Just for the record, I have 3 29ers farmer powered but will order a Hyper 29er Juice assist because I will also have to 2 spare batteries to take with me.
Sounds like a beater ta me. I always have at least one expendible bike. I´ve boocoo parts
layin around to upgrade yur negs.🔧🪛🧲🪓

With that battery capacity, I am not sure if it's a good deal.
Not bad, but not sure if it's THAT good.

For example, Diamondback Powerline can be bought for $1949 Canadian ($1565 US @ today's rate) but looks like you could get one as low as $1619 Canadian ($1286 US @ today's rate).
The Diamondback comes with 36V 10.4Ah battery.
That Diamondback looks like a deal if you can actually get it at <$1300 including shipping. One thing that is often overlooked with Walmart bikes is that they have a very generous return policy. I think 30 days for any reason, additionally an additional 4 year warranty is only $77. Where else could you get a mid drive, torque sensing bike at anything near this price that you can return to your local Walmart if you find you don't like it for any reason.
As for the battery, I've ridden over 50 miles on a tongsheng equipped bike on a single charge of a 36v 10ah battery and I ride in a very hilly/mountainous area so it all depends. I think I read in this thread that a replacement battery is only $200.
To me the biggest drawback of that bike is the suspension fork, I had a similar fork on another Walmart bike that I replaced with a suspension corrected steel fork for a better riding experience and shaved a few pounds off of that bike. I'd take a flier on this bike if I had a use for it, unlikely but I might as a bike to leave at my son's place in Texas so I can keep up with him on rides.

I've ridden over 50 miles on a tongsheng equipped bike on a single charge of a 36v 10ah battery and I ride in a very hilly/mountainous area so it all depends.
Sadly riders don't often choose 36V sippers. Like the TSDZ2 and BBS01B. Reliable fast enough and have great mileage. My 120lb wife gets an easy 50 miles on her 2014 BBS01(A) 36V 350W with a 10Ah battery.

Had an e-mail 2 weeks ago. The Hyper 29er with disc brakes on sale for $598.
It arrived today. 10 minutes to unpack and 20 minutes to assemble. Same battery I can use in my other 26" Hyper. I had my last 700C hyper stolen. I failed to lock it up, stepped in a shop for 10 minutes and it was gone.

Here's the manufacture of Hyper ebike battery pack.

Their case is called OL03, but I don't know who makes them.

I was not sure where to post this, as EBR does not have Hyper Forum, but just thought maybe some people might be interested if they wanted to get a spare battery or possibly upgrade one.

What I don't understand is the packaging layout though.
Initially I thought it was 32cell max, but if that's the case, I guess Hyper has 30 cells (10 series, 3 parallel)?
If you replace the cells to Samsung 35E, you can make it 36V 10.5Ah instead of 36V 7.8Ah like stock.

i got a new battery she put in samsung 35E batterys it is 10.2 amps you were allmost right 10.5 !!! air was $75 and total cost was 235 with fee,s nice girl i work with Jessica Dou any one need one i cane help you

I was not sure where to post this, as EBR does not have Hyper Forum, but just thought maybe some people might be interested if they wanted to get a spare battery or possibly upgrade one.

Initially I thought it was 32cell max, but if that's the case, I guess Hyper has 30 cells (10 series, 3 parallel)?
If you replace the cells to Samsung 35E, you can make it 36V 10.5Ah instead of 36V 7.8Ah like stock.

Sadly riders don't often choose 36V sippers. Like the TSDZ2 and BBS01B. Reliable fast enough and have great mileage. My 120lb wife gets an easy 50 miles on her 2014 BBS01(A) 36V 350W with a 10Ah battery.
so true sometimes some riders confuse RPM with torque, have has a good many satisfying 36 volts units at this stage speed scares Me I let my rider go off the paved hill and even in full aero drag it hit 40 plus I was hoping I didn't meet a car or hit a deer thats why I am building a bike with regen now to allow safer descents. I had a hyper commuter and it gave what it was supposed to ( 250 watts of assist) and was fairly easy to pedal unassisted. For $398 it was a bargain.

Has anyone done the Hyper - Samsung 35E upgrade into an original battery case and, if so, how difficult was the process? My Hyper eride has degraded down to a 17 miles range and I'm thinking of doing the battery swap, but don't want to get into it if it's above my skill level, i.e., plug-and-play replacement of the batteries.

Has anyone done the Hyper - Samsung 35E upgrade into an original battery case and, if so, how difficult was the process? My Hyper eride has degraded down to a 17 miles range and I'm thinking of doing the battery swap, but don't want to get into it if it's above my skill level, i.e., plug-and-play replacement of the batteries.
It's way above the skill level for most people. requiring more knowledge/tools.than it's worth. Better to find out where Studebakerjack got his $235 battery. I suspect it's a common case, but with better cells than what Hyper wanted to use.

It's way above the skill level for most people. requiring more knowledge/tools.than it's worth. Better to find out where Studebakerjack got his $235 battery. I suspect it's a common case, but with better cells than what Hyper wanted to use.
Good enough. If it's not a simple matter of just replacing batteries, I won't even bother taking the case apart.

And, yeah, $235 sounds like it would be worth the extra cost to avoid the hassle and get a ready-made, higher-capacity pack.

35E for $235? $160 (balance is shipping) Share please!

Last edited:
Mrs.Jessica Dou
Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy go to alibaba it takes 4 weeks tell her your model number type they make a longer one that wont fit same looks mine is 10.2 lot better . send me your nunber it was $228 if you have the longer one you might 12 amps ???? she will work with you to make a one off too with the battery's you want

Last edited:
I call BS. Counterfeit cells abound. NO WAY GENUINE 35E. Sorry bud.

Back