Hydra Black - Has anyone received theirs yet?

Been lurking for over a year but finally joined the fun here. This Hydra beast gives me more joy than any other non drinkable/smokeable object I have purchased in the last 20 years.

PXL_20220420_205010559.jpg
PXL_20220430_145334317~2.jpg
Not perfect yet - the generic brakes on mine just aren't cutting it - which I understand and no worries about not receiving a 4 piston caliper brake that I've seen on every other hydra. I have no problem spending a few hundred to upgrade - the guys at WW have taken plenty good care of me fixing my spoke issues on Surface⁶⁰⁴ Colt and working through some wobbly wheel issues on my Hydra when I picked it up -being local has it's advantages -my first Hydra test ride was on the Miami vice bike.👍 And what a spectacular deal this spectacular bike ended up being with the Manitou suspension upgrade options for those who waited 8+ months for something that continually "tracked" at 90 days the whole time we waited. 😅 Had no issues here either as I was expecting a long wait and had an ebike to ride last fall thanks to WW.
I ride 60/40 road/trails -pedal 99.9% of the time when not coasting and his thing goes anywhere and will go up anything I'm willing to stay on the bike for. Efficient battery wise on trail - only need eco1 and 2 - maybe Eco 3 if starting off at the base of a climb and can go a couple hours only using 20% of the battery on trails. You can almost watch the % battery tick down at 25mph± on the road though, but love that you can easily maintain those speeds on rolling hills in eco2. Love to sneak up behind the serious roadies in tights, give them a wassup Buddy, as I fly by. Only put it in Sport mode when climbing uphill to my house at the end of the ride when my broken feet are screaming at me.
Any locals want to hit up some trails in Lincoln, Weston, Wayland, Sudbury, Concord, Burlington, on the weekends hail me up

Been lurking for over a year but finally joined the fun here. This Hydra beast gives me more joy than any other non drinkable/smokeable object I have purchased in the last 20 years.

View attachment 131086View attachment 131085Not perfect yet - the generic brakes on mine just aren't cutting it - which I understand and no worries about not receiving a 4 piston caliper brake that I've seen on every other hydra. I have no problem spending a few hundred to upgrade - the guys at WW have taken plenty good care of me fixing my spoke issues on Surface⁶⁰⁴ Colt and working through some wobbly wheel issues on my Hydra when I picked it up -being local has it's advantages -my first Hydra test ride was on the Miami vice bike.👍 And what a spectacular deal this spectacular bike ended up being with the Manitou suspension upgrade options for those who waited 8+ months for something that continually "tracked" at 90 days the whole time we waited. 😅 Had no issues here either as I was expecting a long wait and had an ebike to ride last fall thanks to WW.
I ride 60/40 road/trails -pedal 99.9% of the time when not coasting and his thing goes anywhere and will go up anything I'm willing to stay on the bike for. Efficient battery wise on trail - only need eco1 and 2 - maybe Eco 3 if starting off at the base of a climb and can go a couple hours only using 20% of the battery on trails. You can almost watch the % battery tick down at 25mph± on the road though, but love that you can easily maintain those speeds on rolling hills in eco2. Love to sneak up behind the serious roadies in tights, give them a wassup Buddy, as I fly by. Only put it in Sport mode when climbing uphill to my house at the end of the ride when my broken feet are screaming at me.
Any locals want to hit up some trails in Lincoln, Weston, Wayland, Sudbury, Concord, Burlington, on the weekends hail me up
That frame bag looks like a perfect fit. Mind sharing the brand/model?

Thanks.

Back