How many miles do you have on your ebike?

Winter Commutes were tough going and limited by weather, but since taking delivery 12/01/18, the Juiced CCX has taken me 571 reliable miles down the road.

1557450285737.png
1557450285737.png

Last edited:
I know you have not had it long but how satisfied are you with that bike?
Steve here's a link to my report on the first month. My riding is paved paths for now, cruise at about 17-18 mph, freq stops/slowdowns for sightseeing. Pretty satisfied so far but still trying to work out/tweak a few accessories. I do think the rack sucks, didn't pay attention to it until I started trying to hang things.

https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/metros-first-month.27938/

Steve here's a link to my report on the first month. My riding is paved paths for now, cruise at about 17-18 mph, freq stops/slowdowns for sightseeing. Pretty satisfied so far but still trying to work out/tweak a few accessories. I do think the rack sucks, didn't pay attention to it until I started trying to hang things.

https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/metros-first-month.27938/
good review ... I would swap those grips for some Ergons. I had similar grips to yours on a bike ,and they decomposed after 3000 miles anyway. Then a second battery in your rack bag might come in handy on those long trips. Please give us a long term update in the future.

I got it at the end of 2016. A typical day I will average around 30 miles. Last year, I did 11868 miles. Like this week just finished 342 miles.

Motor is this original. I am on my second battery. Which was replaced under warranty. The only thing I changed was swapped out the 52T front gear to a 60T. Which gives 30mph easy. Sometimes 32mph...

BTW, I had to replace the LED on my Pedego under warranty because the USB port wasn't working, so I lost those miles on my odometer... my new LED just says 275 miles!!! Oh well. The nice part is that my old one was pretty scratched up (from me turning the bike upside down before I realized the display was at risk), and the new one looks great.
It helps to track the bike wear components, and your bike experiences by logging your cycling miles in a blog. I use bikejournal: https://bikejournal.com/home.asp

I have 3600 miles on my Diamondback Lindau. I really like it a lot and have only replaced 2 tubes and the chain and rear cassette (because I wanted different gear ratios). Still works like it did when it was new. Goes about 50 miles on a charge on lowest assist.

I also purchased an iZip Moda (2018 with Brose). I only have 300 miles on it so far.

My 2014 Pedego City Commuter has almost 5000 miles on it. The only problem I've had is the lcd odometer, it stopped counting at 4100 miles, and switched itself into the metric mode of counting and I can't get it changed back. The battery is starting to lose capacity now, but it works fine and I'll use it for shorter rides. I just ordered a new 48 volt 15 ah to replace my 48 volt 10 ah. I hope to get another great summers worth of riding in, and now I can go for longer trips.

I'm curious to see how many miles people are putting on their ebikes?

I've had my Rad Rover since March and have put almost 400 miles on it. May has been rainy so I haven't been able to get out as much as i'd like.

Did you ride it in the snow? I'm curious about performance in cold snow conditions. I would like to bike in the winter if possible.
The coldest temperature in which I rode the CCX was 31ºF ; At times I encountered some precipitation. I never attempted to ride unless the roadway was clear of ice and snow. The CCX is a fast ride and averaging speeds over 18 mph can be uncomfortable. The biggest factor preventing me from Winter commuting was windchill.

Total CCX miles since 12/02/2018:

1558485342332.png

Last edited:
My odometer just went over 2,000 miles on my Felt Sporte 95 Shimano Steps e6000 (in about 1 year after new purchase)

Issues:
- spoke breaks rear wheel, rebuilt wheel to resolve..
- Current issue that I am watching: the Shimano display blanking out occasionally, requiring the display to be removed and then re-mounted to get it working again.

1558992031524.png

I’m on my second bike.
First one I did 1068 miles on, before selling as I found a very cheap CCS for sale.
Second one (CCS) I’ve now also done 1068 miles on!

I did laugh when I realised both were on exactly the same mileage.
First bike I had for 1 year, the CCS has done the same mileage in 6 months.

Back