Himiway Cruiser review: a cheap yet fast and long-range fat tire e-bike!

Read the following which was taken as a copy and paste from your post. "The 2 times I emailed custom service, they responded with 24 hours."

I'm guessing you meant to write "The 2 times I emailed customer service they responded within 24 hours".

I understand why you're upset at my comment. But...........if you'd been in contact with Himiway as much as I have you would notice the improper spelling/misuse of English.

It's the way the Himiway rep writes.

My apologies.
Dude, I wrote those from my phone. I didn't realize that at 66 years old I would have some guy commenting on my grammar and spelling in a ebike forum. Your comment on my sentence is insanely petty. Your reasoning seems to say it's ok to lash out at anyone who has a positive comment about Himiway because you had a bad experience. I accept your apology, and I am sorry for your bad experience. But take a serious deep breath, no one is out to get you here.

I got mine when promised. It arrived 2 days early. It did take about 45 days, but I knew this when I ordered it on Black Friday. It arrived with no damage, Flawless. So far it is as promised. The 2 times I emailed custom service, they responded with 24 hours. No complaints.
You are such a rare situation that’s super . Count your blessings

You are such a rare situation that’s super . Count your blessings
Well, I am on the Himiway FB forum, and while there are folks who have had issues, it is rare. It seem that when they blow it, they really blow it.
Fingers crossed that I don't have any major issues, so far so good.

Back