Has anyone received their rip current s from the first shipment?

Glenn-rod

I ordered the 3rd week of Feb &My order delivery date is 4/23. Checked with them today and was told they are on schedule. I went with the 13 ah battery. Wondering because I'm not seeing much in the way of owner feed back/reviews from those that order in Jan & Feb.

Hello, I ordered my Rip on Feb 8th and received this past Monday. I ordered the 52v XL brushed. Juiced called me the Wed before and asked if a large would work in brushed. I'm 6 ft 1 and 230, so right in the middle between XL and L. I asked for a different color in XL and they said they had red. Juiced said they would ship out the red that day. Received tracking numbers for Monday delivery, but... I got a L brushed. I figure I could take it out of the box and see how the size felt. Glad I did, bike seems to fit great. Very windy the last few days and this bike flys!!! On my old mountain bike, windy days sucked, but this Rip does not care about wind. Top speed was 33 mph and can cruise 25-31 level S on my 7 mile ride to work. I have about 20 miles so far. Rip is worth the wait.

Thanks for the feed back Crazyworld. I would have loved to get the brushed but by the time my wife & I ordered our larges all they had left was 1 black. So we got the black & red. Really looking forward to delivery. Will order upgraded batteries in the future when hopefully the price comes down.

Back