Handlebar Jack - A new Ultra Portable Bicycle Repair Stand.

Hello EBR!

With Court's blessing I am pleased to announce the launch of an ebike accessory. But first a bit about me. I have been and active follower for about 2 years. And before that this was my favorite site for learning all there was about ebikes before I made my purchase. To date I am commuting about 3-4 days a week 22 miles round trip. With 2300 + miles in about 2 years. And without further ado...

- The Original Handlebar Jack!

For about the last year I have been tinkering in my garage making this accessory. It is very utility in nature as I was worried about damaging my fixed control panel on my bike. Not all bikes have removable screens, and most in my estimation are fixed to the handle bars. So, I had a bunch of stress centered around my first flat tire. Because when you change a flat out in the field the easiest thing to do is to flip it on the handlebars and then service your bike. Well in my case it could damage the control screen or throttle. The Handlebar Jack is a mini purpose-built tripod that attaches temporarily to your handlebars creating a stable offset to rest your handlebars upside down while you do a field repair. When not in use the Jacks magnetically lock together and can be stowed in a trunk bag or backpack.

The Original Handlebar Jack gives you the piece of mind when performing a field repair or routine maintenance on your bicycle.

The Original Handlebar is produced and hand assembled (by me) with help from the latest 3d printing technology using high quality ABS plastic.

I am currently producing The Original Handlebar Jack in small batches. If you are interested in one please swing by my website.

Or if you just like the idea share and like my Facebook page with your friends. https://www.facebook.com/handlebarJacks

View attachment 33760View attachment 33759View attachment 33758View attachment 33756View attachment 33762View attachment 33755

I would like to thank the community in advance for your support.

Andy
Awesome product! Just got mine they will come in very handy with my R&M with belt drive, where if I have to, and I will at one time or another, remove the rear wheel to repair a really bad flat come in very very handy.
Practical, functional, compact, and well made.

Hi Ken S, I purchased one and fortunately I haven’t had to use it yet, but I did try it out and it works beautifully. It not only protects your display but also the hand grips. I also like that the legs fold together and each stand interlocks with each other. A must have if you’re going to invert your bike For any reason and at some point you will.

Recieved ours in mail here in Alberta and dam they do work great. Tested them out and used my toque for covering seat.Have to order a second set for my wife😁

I ordered a set before Christmas and just had a chance to use them a few times in the last few week. They do work well and I'm happy with them.

I do think a future version would be great with quick latching rubber bands similar to how other handlebar accessories mount. Not a big deal, but fishing the velcro past mirrors or oversized grips is a minor inconvenience. Very minor considering the home-business nature of the product. :)

Back