Handlebar Jack - A new Ultra Portable Bicycle Repair Stand.

These look really good. Its not easy to bring a product to market, and you've done a good job here, even the packaging looks good, and a website to back it all with. Top work.

If you can get UK shipping sorted I'll order.

I bought a set about 3 months ago and have used them a few times. They work fine and could prevent display or lever damage...

Not a great idea... From the Shimano Service Instructions:

When turning the bicycle upside down or on its side the brake system may have some air bubbles inside the reservoir tank which are still there when the reservoir tank cover is replaced, or which accumulate in various parts of the brake system when it is used for long periods. The M755 disc brake system is not designed to be turned upside down. If the bicycle is turned upside down or on its side, the air bubbles inside the reservoir tank may move in the direction of the calipers. If the bicycle is ridden in this condition, there is the danger that the brakes may not operate and a serious accident could occur.

If the bicycle has been turned upside down or on its side, be sure to operate the brake lever a few times to check that the brakes operate normally before riding the bicycle. If the brakes do not operate normally, adjust them by the following procedure. < If brake operation is sluggish when the lever is depressed >

Gently depress the brake lever several times and wait for the bubbles to return to the reservoir tank. It is recommended that you then remove the reservoir tank cover and fill the reservoir tank with brake fluid until no bubbles remain. If the brakes still operate sluggishly, bleed the air from the brake system. (Refer to "Adding the brake fluid and bleeding air".)
Yes, this is very important to remember. I have found that my Magura brakes are highly sensitive to inverting the bike for any length of time. I try avoiding it if I can. Had an issue with brake lever travel and had to bleed the system. So far so good.

Yo @Andy_in_CA!

Thank you for making a great pair of tripods!

160890FD-1E08-4ACA-9597-795E769E9283.jpeg

These look really good. Its not easy to bring a product to market, and you've done a good job here, even the packaging looks good, and a website to back it all with. Top work.

If you can get UK shipping sorted I'll order.
Thanks we are working on it! Hopefully we'll have some good new in the new year!

Andy

I was bumed as mine came with velcro straps which I dont care much for .
Thanks for the feedback. We transitioned from the original rubber o-rings to the velcro for a number of reason. Can you elaborate what you don't like about the velcro. We are always tweaking and improving our product.

Cool tool, I'd be in for a set once you are shipping to Canada.

In fact, I do this exact thing at home with my automotive jack stands since my wall mount rack won't support my fat tire ebike. One small note that might be a future consideration, is that some full fenders hit the ground before the rack or seat does. After busting a plastic fender bracket on my mother's ebike (graciously replaced for free by a local shop), I've taken to sliding a tiny wooden door chock in between the tire and the fender at the very back before I roll it back. It makes the first contact preventing any fender scuffs and supports the fender until the flip is completed.

Just an idea anyway, and might pack nicely in a little bag that doubles as a seat cover? ;-)

Keep on printing!!
we are shipping to Canada. :)

we are shipping to Canada. :)
I entered the “CUSTOMER15” discount code and it gets accepted on the “Information” page with the 15% discount shown, but as soon as I go to the ”Shipping” page and enter my details (I’m in Canada) I get this message “CUSTOMER15 discount code isn’t available to you right now”. It does not say that the code is invalid though so is this code exclusive to the US only?

I entered the “CUSTOMER15” discount code and it gets accepted on the “Information” page with the 15% discount shown, but as soon as I go to the ”Shipping” page and enter my details (I’m in Canada) I get this message “CUSTOMER15 discount code isn’t available to you right now”. It does not say that the code is invalid though so is this code exclusive to the US only?
Does not work from the US either. Neither does the free shipping code work.
Sorry guys... . here is the correct code: EBR_2020 ;)

Thanks @FlatSix911 that code does work.

However, my point was that if you enter any of the past expired codes you immediately get an ”invalid code” error on the very first page when checking out, whereas the “CUSTOMER15” code gets accepted on the first page and deducts the discount. On the next page the discount is still there until you enter your shipping details and move on to the payment page. Then it gives the “CUSTOMER15 discount code isn’t available to you right now” but not that the code is invalid. This implies that it might be available later or that it is reserved for someone else. I was just curious about why.

Thanks for the feedback. We transitioned from the original rubber o-rings to the velcro for a number of reason. Can you elaborate what you don't like about the velcro. We are always tweaking and improving our product.
The Velcro does not tighten down and hold firm on a bare bar . I scratched hell out of new Jones H bars using these things when they twisted and dropped bike on concrete . Wont be using them again .

Thanks @FlatSix911 that code does work.

However, my point was that if you enter any of the past expired codes you immediately get an ”invalid code” error on the very first page when checking out, whereas the “CUSTOMER15” code gets accepted on the first page and deducts the discount. On the next page the discount is still there until you enter your shipping details and move on to the payment page. Then it gives the “CUSTOMER15 discount code isn’t available to you right now” but not that the code is invalid. This implies that it might be available later or that it is reserved for someone else. I was just curious about why.
Good question. Perhaps Andy can respond... I'm just a happy customer.

Back