Haibike Stand Over Heights

eDean

Hi,

There is a lot of information on Haibikes on the web expect for one thing, the internet is devoid of stand over heights. I would think that a bike manufacture that goes out of the way to make 4 frame sizes would want to plaster this information on the universe. If you have any information along this line please share. If there is a way to compute it from the frame dimensions and wheel size I will do the math, just need to know the tricks to doing that.

Thanks,
Dean

All I gots; Haibike FS RS, 45 cm frame, 29.5 inches from ground to leading edge of label on top tube, about where you might stand. 27.5 Wheels on this one. I'm 5' 10", reach feels just right. Good luck. -S

Hi,

There is a lot of information on Haibikes on the web expect for one thing, the internet is devoid of stand over heights. I would think that a bike manufacture that goes out of the way to make 4 frame sizes would want to plaster this information on the universe. If you have any information along this line please share. If there is a way to compute it from the frame dimensions and wheel size I will do the math, just need to know the tricks to doing that.

Thanks,
Dean
@eDean Currietech has a Haibike Geometry table on their site with the break down you are looking for. Here's the link:
http://currietech.com

Remembering our conversation last time, I think 40cm frame would fit you very well.
The 2015 Xduro AMT RX also comes equipped with a remote dropper seatpost.
You might want to look into that.

So what's interesting FELT has stand over heights in their literature. Some bikes have the same stand over even although their frames have different sizes. So it's possible that the 45 cm and 40 cm could as well. I'll try contacting haibike directly.

Hi,

Thanks,
Dean

2015 Haibike Xduro RX 29, 55cm (xl) frame with the 57-622 "Racing Ralph" tires that it comes with in the U.S. has a minimum standover of 30 3/4".

The slanted part of top tube has a maximum from the ground of 36 1/4.

standover-lowest.jpg slated-part-top-tube-highes.jpg

Back