Grin Satiator

While I don’t see ever moving to 60v or higher as I view them as pushing safe limits. Especially with budget batteries. I’ve not seen a juiced pack reveal, I have seen the other. If a shark or similar pack they are typically China low budget.

For a bicycle yes but who knows what other toys I might want in the future. Some of those electric motos look pretty damn fun :D

For a bicycle yes but who knows what other toys I might want in the future. Some of those electric motos look pretty damn fun :D
I m betting on 21700 cells and 48-52v packs. But I’m also guessing you may be right for electric motors. Sooner than later regulations will catch up with high speed motors with pedals.

Since I haven't received my Hyperscorpion yet I'm only using a single profile for my 48V Crosscurrent. I just matched the 48V 85% profile except I modified it to be 3 amps instead of 5.

So it's:
52.6v
3A

I didn't want to mess with the other options (start current, min starting voltage, ect.) so I left them the same as the default profile.

I'm curious what settings other people are using?

Since I haven't received my Hyperscorpion yet I'm only using a single profile for my 48V Crosscurrent. I just matched the 48V 85% profile except I modified it to be 3 amps instead of 5.

So it's:
52.6v
3A

I didn't want to mess with the other options (start current, min starting voltage, ect.) so I left them the same as the default profile.

I only use custom profiles for charge rate and percentage of charge.

So it's:
52.6v
3A

Same!!!

Two questions. Does the Satiator allow you to run a full discharge/charge cycle from any amount of charge and second, does it allow for a 50% charge from near zero/or discharge from near full. Thanks.

Two questions. Does the Satiator allow you to run a full discharge/charge cycle from any amount of charge and second, does it allow for a 50% charge from near zero/or discharge from near full. Thanks.
No discharge functions.

Back