Good Stuff You Bought

bought these off amazon. they are the wrong size. the box has the wrong label. but its a item that cant be returned but a chat with amazon is getting me a refund. so I will take them to work and bandsaw them into three pieces. My daughter is getting a Great Dane puppy and they would work. but f I order more I may get the same thing. I get 86 small ones even cutting these I dont get as many.

67546978134__20160A4F-1D64-42C3-A359-7DCB5BDCFC77.jpeg
67546980987__62193A05-29C6-46CC-8399-FE765BBB137E.jpeg

bought these off amazon. they are the wrong size. the box has the wrong label. but its a item that cant be returned but a chat with amazon is getting me a refund. so I will take them to work and bandsaw them into three pieces. My daughter is getting a Great Dane puppy and they would work. but f I order more I may get the same thing. I get 86 small ones even cutting these I dont get as many.

View attachment 124577View attachment 124578
I was surprised when I read on a package of Purina chews that they give directions for use, as if limits apply for medical reasons.

Bamboo Charcoal Air Purification packages. Great for storage areas that contain shoes, clothing, etc. You don’t realize how well they work until you don’t smell the unpleasant odors anymore.
152BC8B2-49EC-4919-BF47-AB8D9879E60D.jpeg

Amazing cheap super confortable handle available in a lot of colours. I don't use my gloves anymore for MTB.
I used translate to English and pasted it into AliExpress and they came up $0.85. With free shipping ? Kinda weird!

Got this cool bike stand for Father's Day.

This one.

It seems very sturdy. I can easily put my Ride1Up 700 Series (65lbs) in there, even with the battery. It doesn't rock around too much. The handlebar stabilizer is really awesome. I didn't expect to like it so much. I usually use paracord to tie the handlebar in place, but the bar insures that the handlebars stay in place. The tray is nice, but I have a shitty old dinner table that I can move around and work off of. I was so excited to receive this stand. I'm very confident that it'll hold our RadRunnerPlus. This stand has a 100lb limit.

Bought Tannus armor. Got a flat a couple of times. It sucks. Maybe this will give me some more longevity out of my tires.

CCEF7536-F36F-4A40-8D18-AD1355D59C3D.jpeg

Got this cool bike stand for Father's Day.

This one.

It seems very sturdy. I can easily put my Ride1Up 700 Series (65lbs) in there, even with the battery. It doesn't rock around too much. The handlebar stabilizer is really awesome. I didn't expect to like it so much. I usually use paracord to tie the handlebar in place, but the bar insures that the handlebars stay in place. The tray is nice, but I have a shitty old dinner table that I can move around and work off of. I was so excited to receive this stand. I'm very confident that it'll hold our RadRunnerPlus. This stand has a 100lb limit.
Lucky Dad :)

I ordered one of these... They make exceptional tools that last a lifetime, just like Wiha tools. Now I'll be able to torque down bolts on the ebikes. I have a Craftsman for stuff over 25lbs.

I ordered one of these... They make exceptional tools that last a lifetime, just like Wiha tools. Now I'll be able to torque down bolts on the ebikes. I have a Craftsman for stuff over 25lbs.
I hadn't even heard of them. Snap-On and Craftsman were the ordinary good tools of my time. :) Sears Craftsman were TERRIFIC wet/dry vacuums at low prices and usually on a big sale every month at Sears. I still have a couple, good as ever.

I ordered two sets of diamond air valve caps for two of my bikes:
I bought the black with gold flecks for the RadRunner Plus with red/orange tires. And I bought a solid pink with flecks for my Liberty with the green tires.

Also had to research platform shoes because as a first year short rider I jumped into the cheapest platform boots on AliExpress when I brought all three of my bikes home last Autumn. I bought two pairs, one pair are too clownish to wear in terms of highly reflective and colourfully plastic material, and the other worked well but they are falling apart and have last these past three seasons only - Fall, Winter and Spring, of daily use on my rides. Now it is summer and it seems that although I keep work shoes in my saddle bags, I still keep my platforms on when making quick shop stops. My AliExpress platforms looks ratty. Still researching platform boots I've leveled up one notch and bought four pair - three pairs from a company called Lamoda and the fourth from Demonia. I am hoping that since I won't be wearing the same boots on the daily, that swapping them out will allow me to wear them for at least two years, maybe three if I am lucky.

Last edited:
I hadn't even heard of them. Snap-On and Craftsman were the ordinary good tools of my time. :) Sears Craftsman were TERRIFIC wet/dry vacuums at low prices and usually on a big sale every month at Sears. I still have a couple, good as ever.
I don't know of a SnapOn or Craftsman that can go down to 2.5Nm like this can... Handlebar bolts torqued to 4.5Nm

Attachments

• IMG_0441.JPG
    IMG_0441.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0442.JPG
    IMG_0442.JPG
    759.5 KB · Views: 114
I don't know of a SnapOn or Craftsman that can go down to 2.5Nm like this can... Handlebar bolts torqued to 4.5Nm
I did a quick search and the only thing I found that comes close is at McMaster
Adjustable Torque Wrench with Certificate, Ratcheting, 1/4" Drive, 4-20 NM
Adjustable Torque Wrench with Certificate, Ratcheting, 1/4 Drive, 4-20 NM

85555A111
$236.19 Each
In stock

Back