Good Stuff You Bought

I replaced the stock grips on my Levo CC with a pair of DMR flangeless Deathgrips. I find them to be ultra cushy and the Kraton compound is super sticky. Plus, the ends won’t likely be as prone to breaking off as they were on the Ergon GA2s. Good buy at $22 Cdn.

IMG_20220517_1141134.jpgIMG_20220517_1301555.jpgIMG_20220517_1301461.jpg

Take a look at the new Cygolite Hypershot 350... more than twice as bright. ;)

Every time I ride I'm aware of being happy I bought it. Because I take it off every time I lock up the bike, over time the attachment has become less strong - but it can be supplemented with a rubber band to make sure it doesn't get knocked off accidentally. The battery is still good enough to last for any of my rides, so all in all an excellent product.

Bought these.
Buy again on my amazon search.

I have that same tail light/horn/alarm. I like it but I don't use it much so I really only charge it once a month. I only turn the alarm on when I'm locking up in front of the store or if I have to leave my bike in front of my garage unattended for a minute or two. If I'm on a mixed use path, I use the horn well in advance since it's pretty loud, it would be pretty mean to use it just 10 feet away from the person I'm passing. 🙃

Sorry, it only lasted about ten minutes. Then I had to get back on the road. For reference, it was a white cup with a white lid. No brown coffee sleeve, because, that’s how I roll. Lol
That reminds me to get some of the best "paper" cups ever, I got them from Dollar Tree I think. I like them better than real reusable cups. I reuse them. I'll show pics of them if I find them again today.

That reminds me to get some of the best "paper" cups ever, I got them from Dollar Tree I think. I like them better than real reusable cups. I reuse them. I'll show pics of them if I find them again today.
I got these many years ago and still use them. They are great for snacks, hot and cold drnks (including coffee), vehicle-cup-holder-trashcan, pen holder, and more!

Stainless Steel Pint Cups (Pack... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GXUQ2QM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I was disappointed at Dollar Tree to find the good disposable cups were in a 5 pack only at the price I thought 10 were, last time I bought them. I bought a pack anyway. Not a good deal.

Last edited:
I have that same tail light/horn/alarm. I like it but I don't use it much so I really only charge it once a month. I only turn the alarm on when I'm locking up in front of the store or if I have to leave my bike in front of my garage unattended for a minute or two. If I'm on a mixed use path, I use the horn well in advance since it's pretty loud, it would be pretty mean to use it just 10 feet away from the person I'm passing. 🙃
Which item is that tail light/horn/alarm, please?

I got these many years ago and still use them. They are great for snacks, hot and cold drnks (including coffee), vehicle-cup-holder-trashcan, pen holder, and more!

Stainless Steel Pint Cups (Pack... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GXUQ2QM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I think I'll buy some of those. These are the Dollar Tree cups...the corrugated outer sleeve makes them non-slip and completely good temperature to hold. My favorite cup, actually. And they were 10-packs last time, I found the package with some leftover lids.
1653052070720.png

we bought the expensive Kleen Kanteeen ones thats all we could find back then. but they have been worth it my wife is blind and glasses did not survive very long so these guys have lasted for many years intact. but if you like hot stuff you need the insulated ones.

Check out my bike @Handlebars. It's my recreational bike the cool factor is golly!!!! it's crazy fast and loud, I will need earplugs for riding. Compared to my Bulls with Brose it's hard to get used to the loud gear noise. This is not your average grandad ebike.
What make/model bike is it?
Mine arrived today and I'm going to install it on my bike while I'm doing basic maintenance. I like it so much that I have it on all my bikes first one is a little bit over 2 years and it still works I haven’t replace the remote battery yet.
I've been on the fence and didn't buy it yet because my previous alarm which was said to be 120 dB and mentioned favorably was not loud enough and it broke down quickly. This one is higher priced and has better functions...and better recommenders so I think I will pull the trigger.

The 1's are going cheap. They can hardly give them away.
"Canada has given up trying to find a buyer for its surplus army tanks after what appears to be a last ditch attempt to move them to Jordan fizzled out, Global News has learned.

Canada has about 50 surplus Leopard 1C2 battle tanks and 11 Leopard 1 armoured engineering vehicles left over from the original batch of about 127 Leopard 1s Canada purchased, beginning in 1978.

But the Canadian Army parked its Leopard 1s for good last year and has moved over completely to the more modern Leopard 2 tanks."

Back