Good Stuff You Bought

I like this The North Face Stormbreak 2 tent; nice airflow, everything seems well done, the outer rainfly is a good distance from the mesh inner. As to the interior...the bathtub floor material feels good - very different from, say, a Walmart Ozark Trail tent.

1657854896863.png
1657854934503.png

Attachments

• GOPR0449.JPG
    GOPR0449.JPG
    349.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
What kind did you buy?
This is the one. The attachment for the air pump was different than what I had, so I use the pump for some of the inflation and use my breath for the rest. I think the kids like them. Spoiled kids. Lol. I never used to use an air mattress when I was a kid.

Attachments

• 0EDC69DA-968D-4197-BD96-BBFB7C303F9F.jpeg
    0EDC69DA-968D-4197-BD96-BBFB7C303F9F.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 101
This is the one. The attachment for the air pump was different than what I had, so I use the pump for some of the inflation and use my breath for the rest. I think the kids like them. Spoiled kids. Lol. I never used to use an air mattress when I was a kid.
I have a couple of those intex mattresses in queen size that are over ten years old and they still hold air

....anything that advertizes that it doesn't have something beginning with "Phth", I'm buying.
Yeah...whatever that is : )
I have literally gone threw half a dozen air mattresses, and this is the one and ONLY that actually does not leak air over a few days much less over 5 years.

got a new/used bike camera today. the cycliq. works well and would you know it the first test ride and I get to film a car pulling out in front of us. my wife did not stop peddling or talking while I was jamming on the brakes. I want to get the twilight and camera when i can. it is connected to my garmin so it turns on and starts recording automatically.

got a new/used bike camera today. the cycliq. works well and would you know it the first test ride and I get to film a car pulling out in front of us. my wife did not stop peddling or talking while I was jamming on the brakes. I want to get the twilight and camera when i can. it is connected to my garmin so it turns on and starts recording automatically.

Yeah, that sounds typical for my rides. There are so many many cars on the road in just a couple of years and I couldn't figure that out and why the transit is packed every day, until I saw the vaccination figures and what they weren't telling us...that the city had quietly added 50% more people from 4 million to 6 million.
What was the price for a used model?

If you want the most relaxing sleep while camping then I recommend the Exped Megamat Duo 15LXM. It’s worth every penny and as a bonus stops the cold from the floor getting to you.

If you want the most relaxing sleep while camping then I recommend the Exped Megamat Duo 15LXM. It’s worth every penny and as a bonus stops the cold from the floor getting to you.
Those do look like ultimate mats. Not in my price range, though.

I bought these
The biggest gripe reviewers had about the tent is that the zippers get caught in the flap fabric. I immediately found that to be true, but if you just use the back of the hand pulling the zipper to shield the fabric away as you pull, it doesn't happen at all. Even when I first tried and the fabric got caught it was very easy to free it up. The zippers are just fine. You have to take the slightest precaution and no problem.

My Samsung galaxy is English qwerty lol 😆 😂.
I'm just waiting for baseball to come on.
Are there doctors dieing in Canada 6 of them from covid booster shots?
Yes, all of a sudden. But at least one of them had a long term disease before that anyway, though. Suddenly died after getting boosted, nonetheless. Home runs, you could say.

In the box is front specific Schwalbe Eddy Current tyre from Chain Reaction it came all the way from England.
I bought my locks from them at a great discount. Good company. I think they were actually sent from Spain, if I recall correctly. I should check for winter tires from them.

Happy 4th, Americans!

note for Canadians:
The Bay just delivered the Under Armour T's and the Jack Jones sweatshirt. Both OK for purpose, styling and feel is not as good Dickie's T's and Jack Jones is not even in the same universe as the Black and Brown merino sweaters.
The Jack Jones sweatshirt is worth less than the sale price even if you like the style, I don't. But I've revised my opinion of the Under Armor T's. They feel much better after washing and probably will be good under the merino sweaters from The Bay. I bought 3 more of the merino sweaters for $23 each. I got size medium to get a close fit and then the size large over top for winter. Big down hooded coat over that should be good, with a merino beanie.
The Bay still has the grey merino sweaters for $23.
At that price they're cheaper than name brand T shirts, so why not?

Last edited:
My Samsung galaxy is English qwerty lol 😆 😂.
I'm just waiting for baseball to come on.
Are there doctors dieing in Canada 6 of them from covid booster shots?
That was all just in Toronto and surrounding area.
Not a good thing they bought into.
I think they should have just bought into a couple of merino sweaters and some Under Armour.

Last edited:
Back