Full Suspension Class 3 E-bike Availability

Rick53

Besides the Bulls Line : Does anyone else off Full Suspension Bike in Class 3 or at least 120 Cadence ?

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Haibike - I have a Full Fat Six 7 -love it- great for all types of riding

Lore DS IE Good full suspension bike with bosch speed motor.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 2.28.36 PM.png

Luna Apollo

Haibike - I have a Full Fat Six 7 -love it- great for all types of riding

But is this a class 3 E-bike as the thread title mentions above?

Lore DS IE Good full suspension bike with bosch speed motor.

This one gets my vote. I was not aware that anyone made an eMTB with a Bosch Speed Motor. The only one I was aware of was the Trek Police Bike (not available to the general public for purchase).

That is a great looking eMTB with a class 3! Very nice indeed. Any additional specs on this beauty?

It's more than class 3 though since comes standard with ludi (1500W) although you could program it down to class 3.

Luna X1 is also technically class 3 but geared for trail use so tops out in the mid 20s. You can swap out the chain ring for higher speeds.

Dengfu sells a FS carbon fat bike that would be class 3. The professional spec with carbon wheels and bluto fork is roughly the same money as a Haibike Full Fat Six.

Wafabike has a standard spec version of this bike:

Here are their full suspension models. The CC is more of a commuter and the others are more for off road.

It's more than class 3 though since comes standard with ludi (1500W) although you could program it down to class 3.

Luna X1 is also technically class 3 but geared for trail use so tops out in the mid 20s. You can swap out the chain ring for higher speeds.

Dengfu sells a FS carbon fat bike that would be class 3. The professional spec with carbon wheels and bluto fork is roughly the same money as a Haibike Full Fat Six.

Wafabike has a standard spec version of this bike:

Very nice specs on these. 12lb battery is not what I had expected on the Apollo, however, considering total weight of the bike with battery is not so bad. Luna is really doing some nice builds lately IMHO!

Back