FS Watt Wagons

Your absolutely correct pedal strikes are frame related. Having a different motor in the same frame would be the same result I'm sure.
But... Having a weak throttle on this motor makes this motor much more dependent on pedaling, hence the pedal strikes. When normally the throttle would get you through the tougher sections. Thanks for the correction JMO.
One of the options is unrestricted throttle but it voids your IGH warranty, either that or go cassette with a chain but I have heard about people breaking chains with that system.
I think he is trying to save people frustrations on the back end of maintenance, not be a killjoy about it, maybe he has a recommendation on how to do it.

Been running the SA 3 spd for about year and a half. Pretty trouble free. Funny you mention the warranty on the IGH. A year ago or so I spoke to one of the techs at SA and he said no warranty when on an e-bike. I told him they should because they work so well. They are cheap $130, easy to fully rebuild or do any maintenance on and very robust. Change out the rear cog $6 when needed and you can get all the parts you need for them relatively easy.

Yeah im interested of the rear triangle as well. I would like to combine it with the M600 version of the frame. Is it even possible?

Yeah im interested of the rear triangle as well. I would like to combine it with the M600 version of the frame. Is it even possible?
Dont have m600 on our frames.
We will wait to launch the m600 variants with the new CAN controller. That has been delayed due to parts and closures but hoping to have something mid next year.

Dont have m600 on our frames.
We will wait to launch the m600 variants with the new CAN controller. That has been delayed due to parts and closures but hoping to have something mid next year.
Yeah I know, i'm ready to order the M600 E10 frame from Dengfu, and the fat bike rear triangle from you. It would be my dream bike, FS fat bike with decent weight, M600 is powerful enough for me, (currently riding BBSHD@52v), plus big battery, cherry on top of the cake would be the innotrace controller in M600 (which they are working on).

Yeah I know, i'm ready to order the M600 E10 frame from Dengfu, and the fat bike rear triangle from you. It would be my dream bike, FS fat bike with decent weight, M600 is powerful enough for me, (currently riding BBSHD@52v), plus big battery, cherry on top of the cake would be the innotrace controller in M600 (which they are working on).
That may not work - our offsets are slightly different to my knowledgle (we modified it for our bikes)

That may not work - our offsets are slightly different to my knowledgle (we modified it for our bikes)
Ok, thats a bummer, but if you are planning to have the M600 (fat) version in future, then im willing to wait and buy the whole thing from same place.

Hi Pushkar,
I forgot to mention this in our phone call. Is there anyway to get some lights on the Hydra

I see the Nextie Carbon wheel option is up in the configurator but I am confused about two things.
Looking at the Nextie Website I find the following reference for Mountain bike 3" tires:
[NXT27XM46] PREMIUM 46mm Width Carbon Fiber 27.5+ PLUS Mountain Bike Clincher Rim [Tubeless Compatible] (nextie.com)
It is listed at 445grams (+30g for the enduro version or 475gr) and a price of $229
The DUROC 40 Aluminium rims are listed at 515grams and $129

Is the Nextie reference the right one?
If so, the weight difference is only 40 to 70grams, not really very significant
And the price difference with the DUROC is $100 ($200 for two rims), yet the option is at $700 in the configurator.

Am I missing something ?

Last edited:
Yeah.. something is off with those specs. I just did a quick weight on the wheels I have..

I have a 29er Nextie laced to a 32H fat tire version of the kindernay shell
Total weight = 916 grams
2. Weight of 32 spokes + nipples = ~256grams.
3. Weight of kindernay shell = ~250 grams
so weight of the rim = 424 grams. <-- notice this is for 29"

A similar setup for 27.5" Duroc 40 with 28H kindernay shell
is clocking in at 1158 grams
1. Weight of 28 spokes + nipples = ~224 grams
2. Weight of Kindernay shell = ~230 grams (slightly shorter than the other fat tire shell)
so weight of the rim = ~704 grams
This one has a thicker tape - say 40grams for the tape .. that still keeps it around ~650grams for the rim.

Even with some 5% error on my balance, there is a definite ~1- 1.5lb saving with the carbon rims for sure (depending on what size you are getting).

Hi everyone, What is the front sprocket size on the Hydra, and associated top speed? I want to use my bike primarily for mountain trails but also for some paved trails where 30 MPH would be nice.

Hi everyone, What is the front sprocket size on the Hydra, and associated top speed? I want to use my bike primarily for mountain trails but also for some paved trails where 30 MPH would be nice.
Probably 40 or 42. I'm sure Pushkar will accommodate you with a reasonable request.

Back