FS Watt Wagons

Unless we lose functionality (like dual profiles), I agree with @Cuz Vinny that smaller is better.
I don’t know if m500 has eco and sport mode. If it does then we can make profiles.
Also , please note that profiles aren’t tied to eco / sport. They are tied to assist levels.

riders can configure asssit level 1-3 as legal, 4-6 as cargo, and 7-10 as off-road. Tons of flexibility.

Unless we lose functionality (like dual profiles), I agree with @Cuz Vinny that smaller is better.
I agree I made the this point in the other thread for new display feedback. I prefer a small display integrated with buttons off to one side and smartphone mount in center, even better if bike has app to display more details and get updates on large smartphone display, while common stuff like speed and battery level on dedicated display. Honestly a big fan of Super73 with small minimal display and everything else handled through app.

My Juiced has nice small monochrome display easy readable in sunlight, works great tells me everything I need to know. 500c looks good for Bafang, but not sure with its sunlight readability is like.

Not good according to this review, it’s the primary complaint.

As I feared, again why I would like simple dedicated display for critical info to focus on non fancy but sunlight readability and everything else in smartphone app.

As I feared, again why I would like simple dedicated display for critical info to focus on non fancy but sunlight readability and everything else in smartphone app.
I’m using the 500C on three of my bikes and haven’t had any issues with being able to read it in direct sunlight.

89E7B51A-5F7A-4E81-BE48-4811A893DDC8.jpeg

What fork is on this bike?

Its a random chinese fork used for testing the build. If you want that look, we could recommend the DVO suspension or the Manitou Dorado Pro.

Back