Frey

Good to hear, I'm looking forward to your impressions of it.

Give me a shout if you need to make room in your garage for the WW, I hope to be back in the market if the virus is done throwing curve balls at my family by then. I haven't seen, does pushkar have an ETA yet?
From all the ebikes purchases @tomdav has been making, I think he has a stable rather than a garage to store his collection. :)

I was very close to pulling the trigger on Frey AM1000. I'm glad I held off and now I'm committed to buying @pushkar's new super bike.

does pushkar have an ETA yet?

Not sure what info I can release but anyone interested just message him. I would say if you have the budget ($5.5K + shipping) definitely consider before the price goes up April 11.

Not sure what info I can release but anyone interested just message him. I would say if you have the budget ($5.5K + shipping) definitely consider before the price goes up April 11.
I thought founder's price was good until April 30th?

Why is everyone so stoked on this Pushkar bike? I see high end components, but who but a competitive racer would need that fork? And an unlocked/3000 watt controller on a Carbon Fibre frame? That could easily break the frame! You guys are cra cra imho. Plus the thing doesnt have an integrated battery. The Luna X-1 has similar level components for 2K less. So seriously folks, what am i missing?

Why is everyone so stoked on this Pushkar bike? I see high end components, but who but a competitive racer would need that fork? And an unlocked/3000 watt controller on a Carbon Fibre frame? That could easily break the frame! You guys are cra cra imho. Plus the thing doesnt have an integrated battery. The Luna X-1 has similar level components for 2K less. So seriously folks, what am i missing?
IIRC the frame on the Superbike is aluminum, not carbon. And... it is a Superbike. Seems to beat anything similar hands-down when you look at spec vs price. More power than anyone would ever need - hence the incredibly high desire for the bike! Plus the spec was directly defined by the customer group.

I would be all over Pushkar's Superbike if not for today's financial challenges.

The frame is aluminum. One battery is fully integrated into the frame. The X1 does not have a Rohloff or belt drive (this combo alone is easily worth $2k). Pushkar is giving a 3 year warranty while Luna's is much more limited. Also free upgrades (~$500 worth) for a year.

If the current bikes are anything to go by, this superbike or whatever Pushkar calls it at production, will probably rival the top echelon of ebikes. The price and specs decided by the group are impeccable.

I’m sure anyone can put components together, but what I liked is that the entire team contributed. The process has been great. I helped a little on the frame vendors I’ve worked with in the past, but what Pushkar came up with is next level. He is hell bent on maxing out what the bike should be capable of - range, flexibility, mounts, racks .... you name it. Watt Wagons appears to be a small operation but what I noticed is an absolute focus on quality.

I hope other manufacturers build bikes like these. Frey is absolutely trying this, and they are coming up as a great vendor. If they had a local US presence, that will be a big step.

This WW superbike design is great, and I’m sure a lot of people will start copying the features by next year. Hopefully WW continues to innovate at this blistering pace.

Hey guys, I just saw this. I understand this is a Frey forum so dont want to cause any grief to anyone.

I must admit I am flattered by all the attention. I post more actively on the Watt Wagons forum https://electricbikereview.com/forum/forums/watt-wagons/

I have the final drawings of the superbike but not the full renders yet. I am working to get a reasonable description + component list on the website at wattwagons.. I will probably have it by Monday.

Hey guys, I just saw this. I understand this is a Frey forum so dont want to cause any grief to anyone.

I must admit I am flattered by all the attention. I post more actively on the Watt Wagons forum https://electricbikereview.com/forum/forums/watt-wagons/

I have the final drawings of the superbike but not the full renders yet. I am working to get a reasonable description + component list on the website at wattwagons.. I will probably have it by Monday.
Thank you i would like to check it out. I mistook the Travelanche for the Superbike, thus the impetus behind my previous post.

Anyone having issues talking to Frey? My bike was supposed to be ready last week, shot Grace a message on Alibaba 3 days ago and not getting a response

I had been working with Grace also but I was told that she recently left on maternity leave and they switched my account over to Ivy. You should reach out to Ivy or maybe contact the general Frey e-mail.

Make sure and check your Junk e mail. My bike pics went to junk. The US group order has shipped btw! And yes, when i contact the sales@frey during Jinhua's business hours they always respond within an hour. Very top notch customer service so far.

Thanks guys, I've shot an email off. Not part of the US group buy (Australia). Was originally supposed to be early / mid march but got pushed due to Covid19.

Back