Free Bafang BBS02 750W

BrianK

Region
USA
City
NOVA
Hi folks,
I have a Rambo hunting e-bike I converted to use on the road two years ago by changing the gearing.

I also upgraded it from the original BBS02 750 watt motor to a BBSHD 1000 watt motor with the Luna tune.

The original motor was barely used and has been sitting on my workbench since I upgraded.

I’m trying to clean out my garage and I’m willing to give the motor away to someone who can put it to good use.

I’m in northwest Virginia and would prefer to meet up. I can do so anywhere within an hour drive of 22657, including the suburbs west of DC.

Please send me a PM if you’re interested.

Last edited:
Hi folks,
I have a Rambo hunting e-bike I converted to use on the road two years ago by changing the gearing.

I also upgraded it from the original BBS02 750 watt motor to a BBSHD 1000 watt motor with the Luna tune.

The original motor was barely used and has been sitting on my workbench since I upgraded.

I’m trying to clean out my garage and I’m willing to give the motor away to someone who can put it to good use.

I’m in northwest Virginia and would prefer to meet up. I can do so anywhere within an hour drive of 22657, including the suburbs west of DC.

I took an unused motor and put it in a salvage frame, got a safe but inexpensive battery and gave it to a guy that gad no transportation and pretty much lived rough. These bikes can change lives. You are already being incredibly generous. I'd pitch in some parts if this could happen.

I’ll keep this offer up for a local meet up for several days. If no takers locally I’m willing to ship it to someone if they’ll reimburse me for the actual shipping costs.

Hi folks,

I am interested in the motor. I need one badly .Please tell me you still have it.

Back