Flx Roadster or Juiced Cross Current?

Itsmejson

Anyone considering either of these bikes? I've for a deposit on a Juiced Cross Current. While waiting for my the CC to arrive I've been eyeing the Flx Roadster and kind of torn.

I would be using the bike to commute to work - 10mi round trip and pretty much flat.

I like that the Roadster comes standard with a larger 13ah battery vs 7.8ah on the CC. I actually opted for the extended 10.4ah battery on the CC, which was an additional $299. So the Roadster is cheaper. My concern with the Roadster is that there wouldn't be a LBS to take the bike to for any issues whereas I can take the CC back to the shop it was bought from.

Thoughts anyone?

The Flux Trail (w/ front suspension fork) would be the most comparable Flux bike to the Cross Current. The Flux is 36V vs. 48V on the Juiced price difference is only $100 for similar watt-hour batteries. I saw that video of a Flux owner showing it will do 600W continuous which is pretty close to the 600-700W continuous the Cross Current will do. So both bikes should offer comparable performance. What is the ETA of a Flux bike if you order one now?

The Flux Trail (w/ front suspension fork) would be the most comparable Flux bike to the Cross Current. The Flux is 36V vs. 48V on the Juiced price difference is only $100 for similar watt-hour batteries. I saw that video of a Flux owner showing it will do 600W continuous which is pretty close to the 600-700W continuous the Cross Current will do. So both bikes should offer comparable performance. What is the ETA of a Flux bike if you order one now?

Thx for your input. Flx emailed me back and says it would be about 10-12 weeks.

Thx for your input. Flx emailed me back and says it would be about 10-12 weeks.
I also am interested in the flux bike . I currently have a Pedego Ridge Rider but want to get another and juiced was on the list to. The dealer I got my Pedego from says my ridge rider is better then the juiced but doesn't know about the flux cause of there different mid drive. So I'm still debating which other to get.

Back