Falco User Manual

Lynn

I have a new Hx system installed on my Catrike 559 by Utah Trikes and I understand that I can receive/download a User Manual. But I don't see this on the Falco website.
Can any one help?

Thanks, Lynn

Working on it! Called Falco just a few minutes ago and I think their offices are on the east coast, so closed for the moment. Left messages requesting your info on 3 different lines, so we should hear something tomorrow from them. I've known Rakesh Dhawhan, since his days as an engineer & designer at Wavecrest Labs, Tidalforce ebikes; so I know you have a great system.

Their voicemail is a bit...automated, shall we say ;); however, when you get to a department and are on hold, Falco has very classy music; Dave Brubeck's wonderful jazz piece, 'Take Five.' It's such a classic piece I just had to share some video of the original performance. Enjoy! (the voicemail music really only uses the first few bars of this piece)

The problem is that no one is returning my emails or voicemail. Their Sterling VA is only about 140 mile from me. I would stop down, but I would hate to drive down and find no one in the office.

Hey Lynn, I've got the HX500 on my Expedition (formly Annihilator). Love it!

Was listening to Brubeck 50 years ago!

@Lynn , in an email I got from Rakesh, he indicated that the whole team is overseas at one of the International shows. They're a small group so I suspect they will be back after the end of the week. Rakesh forwarded links to some standard installation material that is on their website but it does not appear that they have a separate owner's manual. This should help you with settings on the kit; however, you should lean hard on the shop that sold you the kit to walk you through some of that info if they haven't already.

Here are the documents for Lynn:

Quick Start Installation Guide for Falco eBike ...
Note: the Installation Guide contains info for settings on speed and torque.

Also, here is our eBike Lab software:

eBike-Lab 1.5.1.msi

The Android App can be downloaded here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.sample.falcoapp

I think I may have it on my work computer, which used to be my home computer. I'll look this weekend.

Back