EggRider Updates?

smorgasbord

Region
USA
I've been running an EggRider on my Bafang Ultra bike for over a year now. I just checked, and the latest firmware is dated Oct 2019. Does anyone know if George Banea is still maintaining/improving this unit?

I've been running an EggRider on my Bafang Ultra bike for over a year now. I just checked, and the latest firmware is dated Oct 2019. Does anyone know if George Banea is still maintaining/improving this unit?
Yes. Up to date stuff on Facebook.

Is there a place other than facebook that you can find Eggrider Bafgang Ultra information in you tube
for beginners

Is there a place other than facebook that you can find Eggrider Bafgang Ultra information in you tube
for beginners
There’s a group, search EggRider on Facebook. The web page manual is also available.

Yes, it's wise to be allergic of FB. I would simply like to have accurate understandable information from
Eggridhebeer itself. Understandable You tube vidoes would really help. Having to go to a Kluge in facebook
does not speak well.

Some of us are allergic to FB.
And… no one suggested you HAD to go there. The manual is quite complete. I actually dislike product groups there. Too much bullshit.

I have a ghost account so I could visit a group to get updates. My email is setup to delete and trash errant messages.

unfortunatly social media is sometimes the quickest source of information.
Every time it comes up someone feels the need to be Farcebook user cop.

Last edited:
Having to go to a Kluge in facebook
does not speak well.
Of whom? No one suggested anyone “is having” to go to Facebook. Reading the manual will answer lots of questions. Save it as a .pdf and the document can be easily searched from specific word and phrases. Search other forums as well.

Where

Back