Ebike mirror for my ST2

BTB

On my ST2, I like the Busch & Müller 701 Mirror for E-Bikes 913701VLME because it folds when I'm parked and the extra distance it provides on the handlebar seems to keep cars further away.

Another option is the Ergotec M-99 mirror from Humpert, part number 65174, which requires a bar end adapter, part number 65178. Made in Germany, the Ergotec is not yet distributed in the US, but I bought mine online from xxcycle.com, an excellent French retailer. They were euros 21,58 and 7,92, respectively, plus shipping. The advantage of the Ergotec over the B&M is that the mirror sits in your peripheral vision just like the old Rhode Gear hood mounted mirror that they stopped selling years ago.

I've used both of these mirrors and they are great. Currently I'm riding with the Ergotec to commute despite the keeps-cars-away advantage of the B&M.

I use the Mirrycle MTB Bar End Mirror and love it. I've got so used to using it that I keep looking in that direction on my regular road bike that doesn't have one! I think I'll be getting a second one soon :)

On my ST2, I like the Busch & Müller 701 Mirror for E-Bikes 913701VLME because it folds when I'm parked and the extra distance it provides on the handlebar seems to keep cars further away.

Another option is the Ergotec M-99 mirror from Humpert, part number 65174, which requires a bar end adapter, part number 65178. Made in Germany, the Ergotec is not yet distributed in the US, but I bought mine online from xxcycle.com, an excellent French retailer. They were euros 21,58 and 7,92, respectively, plus shipping. The advantage of the Ergotec over the B&M is that the mirror sits in your peripheral vision just like the old Rhode Gear hood mounted mirror that they stopped selling years ago.

I've used both of these mirrors and they are great. Currently I'm riding with the Ergotec to commute despite the keeps-cars-away advantage of the B&M.

Using this folding mirror works good for me
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K1NVZZU...TF8&colid=2QJZS0U5BPQ54&coliid=I2SQKFUYFMO7HK

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 801
The A2B Shima mirror is like no bicycle mirror I've ever used. Fantastic field of view. I think it is probably a motorcycle mirror. I ordered one from my local ebike dealer. Pricey ~$50.

Back