E bike around 500 dollars

Have you consisted an electric scooter or something similar? At that price point, you're probably just going to be disappointed to be completely honest. There are however decent scooters that start for a few hundred more. A3 mile trip can more be considered as a last mile type of trip, for which something smaller might be beneficial, and you could also bring it inside to avoid theft more easily.

Have you consisted an electric scooter or something similar? At that price point, you're probably just going to be disappointed to be completely honest. There are however decent scooters that start for a few hundred more. A3 mile trip can more be considered as a last mile type of trip, for which something smaller might be beneficial, and you could also bring it inside to avoid theft more easily.
So do you have some scooters to recommend?

Totally amazed b the reviews from verified buyers.

20" wheels 225 lb weight limit. More skids bike sizing wise.

Sure would be hard to get much cheaper. I don't know if that's a bad bike. Disk brakes, alloy frame, and steel suspension fork are nice. I'd have to ride it to tell if it was any good or not.

If you look at the amazon reviews, they've mixed up the feedback for a 20" ancheer folding bike with this 26" mountain bike, but I gather more people like it than hate it. You got that one guy who commutes with it.

One probably shouldn't buy low end stuff online unless one has knowledge on how to adjust the shifters/brakes, and tighten up things. If out of adjustment, you will just be miserable.

Confusing specs, it read 26" wheels, I apologize. I don't know where I read 20" I obviously totally misread. Further amazing me. I wouldn't expect much out of the battery.

Sure would be hard to get much cheaper. I don't know if that's a bad bike. Disk brakes, alloy frame, and steel suspension fork are nice. I'd have to ride it to tell if it was any good or not.

If you look at the amazon reviews, they've mixed up the feedback for a 20" ancheer folding bike with this 26" mountain bike, but I gather more people like it than hate it. You got that one guy who commutes with it.

One probably shouldn't buy low end stuff online unless one has knowledge on how to adjust the shifters/brakes, and tighten up things. If out of adjustment, you will just be miserable.
OK That's where I got confused with the 20" wheels.

Ancheer sounds about right:rolleyes:. Best to steer away from e bikes that cheap as they are cheap because they are cheaply made and not backed by any type of aftermarket support which can be costly not if, but when the time comes for it to be worked on. All e bikes are not created equal and there is a reason that it seems to take over a grand to get into one that is going to be at all reliable and provide after sale support and goes up from there. There is a point of diminishing returns though and having the most expensive e bike doesn't make it the best e bike necessarily.

Back