Does anyone like this Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bike?

Hello everyone:

🚲Our electric bikes are in stock!
😍No Tax!
🚛Free Shipping!
👍Shipping in 7 days!

Also, we have Foldable bike VTUVIA SF20:

https://vtuviaebike.com/products/sf20-fat-tire-folding-ebike

SF20whitemodel_720x.jpg

I'm sorry, but that pic is some horrible advertising, unless you are selling sex toys. :confused:

I prefer my own mid drive version.
14997161-6721-4910-85CA-9FD0CE75AD59.jpeg

Attachments

• 0BCDDD49-FADC-4BA7-9F64-D496067466FC.jpeg
    0BCDDD49-FADC-4BA7-9F64-D496067466FC.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 335
hey, your bike is really cool! but it doesn't come with a suspension fork, umm, it's a mid-drive bike

Last edited:
Riding sand, morass or snow is the only practical use of a fat bike, which is cumbersome, heavy and badly manoeuvreable otherwise. Just carry a fat bike up the stairs! :D
Arnold probably doesn't have to carry it upstairs. There's probably a pretty fair chance he has a nice size garage.

Maybe his custom ebike had a flat tire, so he swapped bikes with the hired help. He does ride around with security.

I believe Arnold has the world's best bike lock ..... He just parks it, and one of his security guys watches it for him, Saw a news item last year where a thief brazenly picked up his bike, and was suddenly looking at a Taser.

Lmao,how could you possibly know what choice is silly for Arnold's Tuchus?
That is what I am trying to figure out reading this thread. Personally I think he should start his own brand of bikes called something like "Terminator E-bikes"! That would be kinda cool... o_O :p

I saw a picture of Arnold on a 2018 Haibike 8.0 eMTB somewhere in Europe. Nice bike choice for him IMO! Liked the way he looked riding it.

That is what I am trying to figure out reading this thread. Personally I think he should start his own brand of bikes called something like "Terminator E-bikes"! That would be kinda cool... o_O :p
Well he for sure has the funds to do it! It would be killer.

The green colour is a great choice.

For myself, fat bikes are about comfort among other things. And they are about handling winters, particularly if you want to avoid using cars where and when possible.

Lovely bikes.

Arnold must be in dire financial straits if he's riding an inexpensive chinese rear hub ebike. He was riding a custom matchless mid drive (pictured below) a while back... If he needs more power think we need to hook him up with puskar for a 2300W Archon X1 upgrade.

EInMzL0XkAEzMkh

The Archon X1 is the German pulse controller for the G510, right? I was searching for what you meant here..

Back