Does anyone like this Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bike?

vtuvia

Hello everyone, I'm the vtuvia ebike lisa, and I'm the new member of EBR, Today I want to show you that the Hollywood star, 72, ensured he stayed fit by riding his heavy terrain mountain bike around the coastal city, what he riding is our VTUVIA SN100 electric bike.

arnold.jpg

Schwarzenegger3.jpg

For reading more details about this bike just click: https://vtuviaebike.com/products/sn100-fat-tire-mountain-ebike

Arnold must be in dire financial straits if he's riding an inexpensive chinese rear hub ebike. He was riding a custom matchless mid drive (pictured below) a while back... If he needs more power think we need to hook him up with puskar for a 2300W Archon X1 upgrade.

EInMzL0XkAEzMkh

Arnold must be in dire financial straits if he's riding an inexpensive chinese rear hub ebike. He was riding a custom matchless mid drive a while back... If he needs more power think we need to hook him up with puskar for a 2300W Archon X1.

EInMzL0XkAEzMkh

this bike is Chinese too, LoL!

Riding sand, morass or snow is the only practical use of a fat bike, which is cumbersome, heavy and badly manoeuvreable otherwise. Just carry a fat bike up the stairs! :D

Nothing wrong with a fattie on the strand. Looks good. Arnold is looking a tad older then he use to when he was at Gold's with his mil spec Hummer. Good luck with both entrys. :)

Nothing wrong with a fattie on the strand. Looks good. Arnold is looking a tad older then he use to when he was at Gold's with his mil spec Hummer. Good luck with both entrys. :)
Hey, you’re seeing him WITHOUT MAKEUP for once! What do you expect?

Arnold must be in dire financial straits if he's riding an inexpensive chinese rear hub ebike. He was riding a custom matchless mid drive (pictured below) a while back... If he needs more power think we need to hook him up with puskar for a 2300W Archon X1 upgrade.

EInMzL0XkAEzMkh
That looks like a Terminator chrome bike!

Why does it matter? I seriously don't get the relevance of this particular thread. I mean if someone wants to ante up a purchase a gravel bike for me I guess I would be open to what's so "wrong" with a fatty, but until that day I will buy and ride what I prefer. :)

Kinda odd that the guy who started that other thread was so concerned about what other people are buying or riding. He also injected his opinion into his first question by using the word "obsession". Hello McFly. People have different desires, likes, opinions. That doesn't make it an obsession.

Arnold isn't wearing helmet. He should take more precautions.

As Arnold rides off, I can almost hear him saying, "I'll be back."

Back