Derailleur Hanger Type for 2015 IZIP E3 Dash

Cameron Newland

My 2015 IZIP E3 Dash fell over and the derailleur hanger bent just a few millimeters in. I've made some adjust ments to the shifter cable tension and to the limit screws so that the bike is still rideable and won't shift the chain onto the wheel hub or the spoke protector, but ultimately, I'm probably going to want to replace the derailleur hanger.

Does anyone know what type or shape the 2015 E3 Dash's derailleur hanger is? I consulted the Owner's Manual and Operator's Manual and found nothing about buying a replacement.

Thanks!

Just an update: I emailed IZIP and they took a long, long time to respond to my email, and they said they'd look into it. A month after initially inquiring, they offered me a *USED* 2015 E3 Dash derailleur hanger (they say it's good as new, though) and admitted that they didn't have any extras in stock.

I called the IZIP Store in Santa Monica and they said they would order the part and email me in a week when the part came in, but it's been weeks and they haven't replied, which is bizarre.

I would definitely consider this a sub-par experience on my end, however, in IZIP's defense, they apparently haven't been able to get parts from their suppliers due to the months-long west coast port strike by the International Longshore and Warehouse Union that recently ended, but that has still managed to delay shipments considerably. Hopefully Currie will keep some extra parts on hand for contingencies like this in the future so that IZIP owners won't have to keep their bikes in the garage while they wait months for a single replacement part.

Did you ever get a replacement?Cant find any info or part numbers anywhere.
What did you come up with?Mine is broke in two.

Did you ever get a replacement?Cant find any info or part numbers anywhere.
What did you come up with?Mine is broke in two.

Yes, I was able to get two derailleur hangers from The IZIP Store (which is now rebranded as a Raleigh store) in Santa Monica, CA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201230-125505_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-125505_Chrome.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 351
Back