Considering an ST3... but which color ?

Which color should I choose for the ST3

• Total voters

Sirae

Hello internet !

So I am considering a Stromer ST3, sadly they don't have in stock so I cannot see how it looks like in real life and I am torn away between the different colors, there is 3 possibility black, white and the green limited edition.

Which one do you think looks better and would be nicer ?
I am thinking about white personally but I don't know how it looks in real life, anyone with an st3 could maybe help me on that ?

Thanks !

P.S.: Oh and here is a poll to vote for a color if you want to :)

My preference is always white. Looks more striking against the black parts of the bike. And it’s a little more visible to drivers.
You could always Google Image the different colors.

Black looks mean. I get a lot of compliments on my bike. That green is real nice though, and it's a limited edition. I'd go for that green if I was getting an ST3 today.

I just got a white ST2, i would go black or green. the line around the battery door is kinda annoying on the bike, and it visually break up the design. On the black and the green, its a lot less noticeable. I would go that direction for sure.

I’m not sure about the white on the ST3, but the white on my ST 1X is actually a pearl white. It’s really nice and I agree with KIOMON the the black seal around the battery door breaks up the otherwise sleek look.

My 2 is white most reflective to see color (they were out of black when I got mine lol)

Hello internet !

So I am considering a Stromer ST3, sadly they don't have in stock so I cannot see how it looks like in real life and I am torn away between the different colors, there is 3 possibility black, white and the green limited edition.

Which one do you think looks better and would be nicer ?
I am thinking about white personally but I don't know how it looks in real life, anyone with an st3 could maybe help me on that ?

Thanks !

P.S.: Oh and here is a poll to vote for a color if you want to :)
The black looks WAY better in person than you would think. I would go for that. The green is pretty cool too, if you can get one of the remaining limited edition bikes. White is ok, but kind of bland and will pick up lots of marks over time.

Black looks mean. I get a lot of compliments on my bike. That green is real nice though, and it's a limited edition. I'd go for that green if I was getting an ST3 today.

Indeed looks very mean.
Still the white one, keep looking like 'new' even after a few years. I own a white ST2 - (more visibility).
But I think my next one will be a black ST3 - looks nicer

Back