Chili Verde

If beer came in seven packs the top surface of the hexagonal "box" would increase by only 9% but the amount of beer would increase by 15%. This would save on shipping because it is more densely packed. It also uses less cardboard. And it makes for a nicer gift to bring to a host. Six sided boxes would stack and pack like honeycomb cells.
Can we call it a brewer's 6 pack?

Seriously though, you're reinventing the wheel. One company has already taken this to its logical conclusion depending on just how interested you are in getting blasted saving the planet. Available in 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 99, and 1776 packs of 100% recyclable aluminum cans to match your commitment to our blue marble.

Can we call it a brewer's 6 pack?

Seriously though, you're reinventing the wheel. One company has already taken this to its logical conclusion depending on just how interested you are in getting blasted saving the planet. Available in 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 99, and 1776 packs of 100% recyclable aluminum cans to match your commitment to our blue marble.

That big boy is near $90 in deposit

Stefan knows where his next charge is coming from
I ate a giant green chili stuffed with cheese today. It was covered with an eggy soufflé batter and a spicy sauce. We had cold gale winds today. A couple of days ago it was 75 and the girls were sleeveless in shorts and mini skirts. Today it was down jackets.
1645500287529.jpeg

Who wants PBR? Anyone over 17?
PBR isn't bad if you just want a cold beer on a hot afternoon. But it was highly targeted to a particular group of Americans.

Cue a country song from the 60s (maybe?) that had a chorus like "with our red necks, white socks, and blue ribbon beer ..." and you can see their target market .

Last edited:
You got me wantin to make Chili, but I usually only make it when it is raining or cold. As I look out my window, there is not a cloud in the sky and its supposed to be 76 today. Maybe a bike ride to golf!!
When it´s wet & cold in Palm Springs? So chili is a semi-annual event? Whatś considered cold there?

PBR isn't bad if you just want a cold beer on a hot afternoon. But it was highly targeted to a particular group of Americans.

Cue a country song from the 60s (maybe?) that had a chorus like "with our red necks, white socks, and blue ribbon beer ..." and you can see their target market .
I had a roomate in college in the mid 70s from the midwest that loved PBR especially the time of year when they made their Bock variety. I thought it was always a pretty lousy tasting beer!

ALL American beers from PBR and other commercial brands are like sex in a boat, fucking near water.
My Dad, rest his soul, from WVA/OH, always drank Stroh's (fire brewed!), And, on really special occasions, Miller High Life (the champagne of bottled beer!)...🤣🤣🤣

Always from a glass bottle; never from a can. He was Verde before Verde was Chili 😉!

ALL American beers from PBR and other commercial brands are like sex in a boat, fucking near water.
I heard that brewery chemists like to do it on the table periodically. The lawnmower beers are made with rice.
1645569534462.jpeg

My Dad, rest his soul, from WVA/OH, always drank Stroh's (fire brewed!), And, on really special occasions, Miller High Life (the champagne of bottled beer!)...🤣🤣🤣

Always from a glass bottle; never from a can. He was Verde before Verde was Chili 😉!
Can you find Strohs anymore,I used to like it.

As of late I've gone back in time and been tossing back Yuengling.
Definitely more going on than most domestic beers

As of late I've gone back in time and been tossing back Yuengling.
Definitely more going on than most domestic beers
Just finished a Yuengling Black and Tan 6 pack this afternoon.

That's the local beer here. Brewery is about an hour and a half away by car.

The Oldest Brewery in America they say. I took the tour a few years back, and it certainly SMELLS like the oldest brewery in America.

It's the only lite beer I'll buy, but I still think it's pretty crap compared to their real lager.

Back