Chili Verde

I like the original JJ Cale better
Yeah. What about the original I Shot the Sheriff? That also was much better. Aside: I purchased a pink bike with pink wheels on Tuesday afternoon and it is already snapped up. I will convert it over the next few days so it will not look electric. Here are the two for a dollar MAFA hats.

Attachments

• PublicRack4.jpg
    PublicRack4.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 140
  • RedHats.JPG
    RedHats.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 139
Yeah. What about the original I Shot the Sheriff? That also was much better. Aside: I purchased a pink bike with pink wheels on Tuesday afternoon and it is already snapped up. I will convert it over the next few days so it will not look electric. Here are the two for a dollar MAFA hats.
MAFA Master of Accounting and Financial Analysis?

That is good and true. It could be a different kind of cluster.

Last edited:
I still dont get it
A small town in South Central PA is moving in the right direction. You can view this to get the main idea without accepting cookies. It adds to Cooling, Chilly and is Green, Verde. This is exactly what Chili Verde is really about. Keeping it local and doing it now in a Cooling Green way.

Globally the rising heat is a problem with a Chili earth. Pequin peppers are very hot, often 5–8 times hotter than jalapenos. It is what Rome grows then deletes.
1645153960702.jpeg

1645152960830.jpeg

1645153306264.jpeg

The rapper Ice Cube came up with a useful solution with his head on a molded popsicle. It is like the blue one in the NYTs. Not too big, Goldilocks for the morning after eating chilies or other activities Ice Cube is involved in regularly.
1645239355677.jpeg

He’s been an expert at soothing his bunghole since a trip to the sauna with his uncle at age 12. While his dad watched. Whoa! 🤣
Correct... But understandably you didn't get all the details correct as what went down was that we all had quite the time with your mother. Believe me she appreciated the bughole advice as much as PedalUma did as there's more than one way to set it a blaze. No more family dog and peanut butter for her after that 😉.
ohhh.... and Dad got some awesome pics... Not really for posting here though.

Last edited:
Where is Gionnirocket? Last time I read a post from him was when I suggested pressure washing battery after a muddy ride.
Cleaning up after a "muddy ride" is something you and @VoltMan99 seem to know all about.
Now bringing the dog to a hotel makes a whole lot more sense.
There really is a whole 'nother world out there... but I think I'll just stick to reality, science and other accepted norms.

Hey guys as long as it is all in fun that is fine but we do not want to have others drop the thread when it goes too far.

I hope this displays. It is a video of me getting stamped by a group of green activists.

Are we in kindergarten school again? You all should hear the England accent.
When I Google 'Kindergarten'.
I going make chilli soon as my ol'Lady gets home with the engredients.
Sounds good @Rome. Meat? Meat & Beans, or all Veg? Post a photo. Tomatoes or none? I like to crumble some tortilla chips on top. Will you use the hot chilies in your garden? I am listening to Gypsy Jazz now in French, mixed with Portuguese Brazilian music with all female vocalists, it swings while making an electric bike. How old is the lady? 88? 96.5?

It's substitute for canned tomatoes. Making chilli is an arduous job.
Still can't give you a pass on the Prego.. But I get it.
I rather enjoy the journey and never make it the same way. I end up going through the kitchen and finding additional ingredients to add like BBQ sauce on hand

My base is something like...

Beans
Apple Cider Vinegar
onion
garlic
Brown Sugar
Beer
Ground beef and/or ground turkey
Chili Powder
Salt
Pepper
tomato