Chili Verde

My goodness man, another post on California? If you dislike the state so much why live there? You do live there right?

But back on topic, been eating anything spicy lately? I'm heading down to the big smoke in Sydney tomorrow and looking forward to burning my taste buds out with some damn Fine Malaysian curry.

My goodness man, another post on California? If you dislike the state so much why live there? You do live there right?

But back on topic, been eating anything spicy lately? I'm heading down to the big smoke in Sydney tomorrow and looking forward to burning my taste buds out with some damn Fine Malaysian curry.
Butt Flap steak is what they use in real American Mexican restaurants.

See if you can get some beef cheeks. I never heard of it but had some last week at a Swedish place. It is the most tender cut I have had in my life.

In NZ the locals will gather a pile of lamb tails, burn the hair off and eat the pile.

My cousin slaughters heifers every Sunday I have to ask him what a butt flap steak because I want some.
In fact I'll walk over there now, not pedal I already had 3 bottles of some Korean wine 😎 coolers.
I think they use it mainly because it's not an expensive cut. Butt ...here's an article..I do not vouch for correctness.

You know how some people develop less jowls than others. Those gals still look great at 60+. They have been working it right along.

I had to share this. I was out for a ride today and got hungry so I went to a Mexican supermarket that has a restaurant inside and ordered a Camarones (shrimp) supper burrito to go. There was playing a mariachi song that was familiar. The bass line was done on tuba. It was Credence Clearwater's 'Down on the Corner.' You can't make this stuff up.

I had to share this. I was out for a ride today and got hungry so I went to a Mexican supermarket that has a restaurant inside and ordered a Camarones (shrimp) supper burrito to go. There was playing a mariachi song that was familiar. The bass line was done on tuba. It was Credence Clearwater's 'Down on the Corner.' You can't make this stuff up.
I will top that mariachi band about 100 feet from us at midnight with three tubas playing baby shark. I had a recording of it.

This is my lucky day! I just purchased the NFT of the Brookland Bridge.
1681259936371.jpeg

Last edited:
Back