Chili Verde

Putin is Genius.
His plan is indeed. we´re suppost to think he´ll advance thru the seperatist region, only
one major bridge there. Itś a feint. he´ll go due south out of Belorus & have Kiev b4
anything can be done to stop it, shortest distance between 2 points. The Ukralne
is probably already lost.

Last edited:

It's not fire brewed any more, but still being made, in Detroit. This is the main merchandise page, but there's a "beer locator" in the foyer where you can enter your zip code and find the nearest place.

Interestingly, it's reviewed at a couple of online beer tasting places as being more similar to a European beer...
Thanks,I liked its unusual taste.( when I was a young sooht" and the Devil called my name.,"

Last edited:

It's not fire brewed any more, but still being made, in Detroit. This is the main merchandise page, but there's a "beer locator" in the foyer where you can enter your zip code and find the nearest place.

Interestingly, it's reviewed at a couple of online beer tasting places as being more similar to a European beer...
Closer than I thought 55-60 miles

In college in the mid 70s you could get Old Milwaukee for about 4 bucks a case. That was the beer of choice.
It was around $7 a case around here at that time( we always made less money and paid more for our stuff{ old company store mentality I guess}

Itś started! If this is allowed to pass, it will embolden putin & we will have hitler all over again.
We cannot allow this to happen, we need a couple of Generals like Powell and Swartzkoff on board, if it starts it will not be pretty a downside, we will lose Taiwan( if the Japanese allow it)
I used to despise "Imagine.," till I shut my clamoring mouth and mind down and listened( I still cannot get over how such geniuses get to be entertainers)

We cannot allow this to happen, we need a couple of Generals like Powell and Swartzkoff on board, if it starts it will not be pretty a downside, we will lose Taiwan( if the Japanese allow it)
I used to despise "Imagine.," till I shut my clamoring mouth and mind down and listened( I still cannot get over how such geniuses get to be entertainers)
Well, I need to catch up fast. I haven't even looked at anything related to this conflict. I thought it was just all just saber rattling to raise the price of oil and gas fron Russia to the EU, so I completely jgnored it.

It was around $7 a case around here at that time( we always made less money and paid more for our stuff{ old company store mentality I guess}
I remember going thru the drive thru liquor store in 1973 and paying a 1.25 for a 6 pack of Coors. Now I pay 9 or 10 bucks a 6 for Lagunitas or Pacifico! I guess thats what happens when you particiapte in 8 decades!

That's exactly what Putin was counting on
Obviously I was wrong.

Reading like mad trying to catch up now. I still don't see a rational reason for this and didn't expect another war in Europe, ever.

Maybe Putin has just gone crazy over the last few years.

Wouldn't have even looked at EBR now except for a popup notice about a reply.

Obviously I was wrong.

Reading like mad trying to catch up now. I still don't see a rational reason for this and didn't expect another war in Europe, ever.

Maybe Putin has just gone crazy over the last few years.

Wouldn't have even looked at EBR now except for a popup notice about a reply.
Brent Crude oil almost 105 a barrel. Maybe I finally picked a winner with my new E Car although with my luck electricity probably going to skyrocket soon!

The main reason for this is Putin’s a brutal ideologue who has sowed division in the US (and world…Brexit) since 2015. He had a partner in the WH who weakened NATO and petted (and continues to do so) his back saying ‘good dog’. Putin has serious problems in Russia and has used the brutal forays in the recent past (Georgia, Crimea, etc) to obscure his domestic problems.

It IS insane... And just like the insanity that's gripped our own nation for the last almost 6 years, there appears to be millions of people in the grip of it, and there doesn't appear to be anything able to stop it. I was trying really hard to come to grips with living the rest of my life in a Fascist Oligarch Theocracy in the US, but didn't expect to have to consider the real possibility of WWII.

I really liked Canadian Kokanee beer; do they still make it? I quit drinking in 2000. I´m surprised
he hasn´t already captured Kiev. It´s only about 60/70 miles from the Belorus border. It´s like he was
testing to see how much he could get away with. Now realizing there´ś been no real counterattack,
He going whole hog from every direction. He´s taken Ukraine & getting it back won´t come easy.
Just the same, this cannot stand. If we must use sanctions, then ´sanction´ putin personally. Don´t
take it out on the Russian people. I sometimes watch RT,(russian tv). He very clever about soft
peddling his propaganda & a benign paternal image. Are they fooled? Look at Jan.6. There´s
no shortage of the gullible. Heś been doing all in his power to interfere with us even before his
pet was elected. he won´t stop. He´s itching to destroy this nation. I´m itching to change it for
the better, but then I´m probably delusional.

Putin is looking to reconstruct the Soviet Union along the lines of what Stalin did with Hitler as his partner. In reality Russia grabbed more of Europe in WW2 than did Hitler. You’d think Russia had killed enough Ukrainians in the 30s and 40s. Putin’s move is not without resistance in his own government and one can hope his Intelligence chief puts a bullet in his head.
And DJT and another born-rich butter boy, Tucker C., praise Putin. To them the hard right Christian nationalism of Russia, the brutal toxic masculinity, matches their own world view

This is Cajun Chili with red and green. It is flavored with the type of spicy smoked sausage also used in gumbo called andouille. The book is feminist humor stories. Putin would hate it.
1645733336170.jpeg

Frankly, I want to know about that pie 😉!
Oh my! Those are fresh local strawberries grown in a hothouse. Bursting with flavor! The crust has powdered sugar. It is not flaky. It is like a butter cookie crunch at the edge and tender on the bottom. It was free form and not from a pie pan.
I had pie yesterday of a different sort. That was also free form but Swedish from a Swedish street food place. Do not go to their website if you are hungry.
1645736534608.jpeg
1645736653457.jpeg

Last edited:
Back