Cannondale Quick Neo SL peddling problem

vali

Region
Canada
The chain came off suddenly and doesn't stay on. The chain comes off if I pedal backwards or stop peddling. I took the wheel off and found the casette very hard to turn backwards. The motor runs well otherwise. Could it be a lack of grease? I put 2,000+ miles on since May 2020. Any thoughts?

The chain came off suddenly and doesn't stay on. The chain comes off if I pedal backwards or stop peddling. I took the wheel off and found the casette very hard to turn backwards. The motor runs well otherwise. Could it be a lack of grease? I put 2,000+ miles on since May 2020. Any thoughts?
it should spin freely with almost no effort. it sounds idk it is dry though it may need new bearings. myself thats something I would take to a shop and they can deal with it easily if you don't have the tools. though 2000 miles is not a lot.

it should spin freely with almost no effort. it sounds idk it is dry though it may need new bearings. myself thats something I would take to a shop and they can deal with it easily if you don't have the tools. though 2000 miles is not a lot.
Thank you for replying. I'll take it to a shop. Hoping the motor is alright. 🤞

Back